E Tour and Travel / Cancellation

1 TX, United States Review updated:

OMG!!! I can not believe what I just went though. Ok where to begin... E Tour and Travel called my home phone, which I never answer but my son happened to answer, and heard the man talking about Disney world so my son woke me up out of my sleep and handed me the phone. This man is on the other end of phone was running some good game saying his slick lines. I’m half awake so of coarse all they offered for $99 sounded good who would pass that up? After purchasing the package they sent me an email with the wrong account number and wrong name listed on the ticket. When I asked the rep about it he said don’t worry they can fix it later and then he gave me 3 different numbers to call so I could correct the problem. So to make a long story short after reviewing the material I knew that we would not utilize it and called to return it within the 15-day timeframe, which I was never told about in the intro. THE FIRST PERSON I CONTACTED WAS THE GUY THAT SOLD ME THE PACKAGE. HE PROMTED AND TRIED TO ASK ME WHY I DIDNT WANT IT ANYMORE AND SO ON. HE THEN STATED THAT THERE WAS ANOTHER NUMBER I NEEDED TO CALL, SO HE GAVE IT TO ME. BEFORE THE SALESMAN HUNG UP HE SAID GOOD LUCK TRYING TO RETUN THE PACKAGE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SIGN. PEOPLE WHEN I TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN TALKED TO THE WAY THEY SPOKE TO ME. FIRST AFTER WAITING 20 MINUTES ON HOLD BRIAN #4384 ANSWERS THE PHONE AFTER EXPLAINING TO HIM FOR 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT WHY I WANTED TO REFFUND THE PROGRAM HE BEGAN TO TELL ME WHY WOULD I BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE AND GIVE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER OUT OVER THE PHONE IF I WAS’NT GOING TO USE THE PACKAGE. WOW!!! I IMMEDIATELY TOLD HIM THAT OUR CONVERSATION WAS OVER AND ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR. I WAS THEN TOLD THAT HE WAS THE ONLY ONE I COULD DEAL WITH OR I COULD HANG UP CALL BACK AND TRY TO GET SOMEONE ELSE!!! WOW I HAVE HEARD OF RETENTION BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS IS THIS WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BECOME IN AMERICA???????????? SO CALL #2 NOW I GET JAMIE ON THE PHONE... I TELL HER WHAT I JUST ENCOUNTERED WITH THE OTHER MAN AND SHE STATED THAT HE WAS JUST DOING HIS JOB!!! SHE THEN PULLED UP MY ACCOUNT AND SAID OH I SEE BRIAN WAS TRYING TO GET A SUPERVISOR ON THE LINE. WOW!!! NOT WHAT HE TOLD ME!!! I TOLD HER HOW I EXPLAINED TO HIM OVER AND OVER THE REASON WHY I NO LONGER WISHED TO KEEP THE TRIP AND SHE STATED THAT SHE WOULD HAVE TO START OVER SOOOOOO 10 MINUTES LATER AFTER EXPLAINING TO HER THE SAME STORY... SHE BEGAN TO BREAK DOWN THE COST OF THE TRIP AND ASKED ME ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^IF I THOUGHT MY FAMILY WAS WORTH $5.00 A DAY TO TAKE ON VACATION? ^^^^^^^^^I HAVE NEVER FELT SO LOW IN MY LIFE I TOLD HER NO SO SHE WOULD REFUND MY MONEY. IT’S SAD THAT BUSINESSES EVEN OPRERATE LIKE THIS. WHAT A SCAM!!! PATHEIC!!! I WARM YOU ALL NOT TO EVEN FEED INTO THESE PHONE CALL SCAMS THEY DONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER HANG UP IN THEIR FACES.

Comments

14th of May, 2011

WOW I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTATION I WAS MET WITH THE SAME B.S. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ E TOUR AND TRAVEL CREDIT CARD CHARGES DON'T DO IT HANG UP NOW.