E Tour and Travel / Solicitation Calls

1 4999 Kyngs Heath Road, Kissimmee, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-397-3133

Received a solicitation call from [protected]. The name of the business is blocked on caller i.d. They don't identify themselves; but pretend to know you on a first name basis. When told the person they wished to speak with was not at this number - they continued to ask questions. Very rude! I blocked my number and tried a call back to get the identity of the business. My phone number is on the national do not call list. If they call again - I will file a formal complaint with the do not call registry - they will then be fined for violating my privacy. Solicitors BEWARE! Not everyone is a fool!

Comments

Sep 04, 2007
    E Tour and Travel - Promised refund

I called to cancel my refund within the 15 days and i spoke with 3 different people that assured me I will get my refund back and i haven't heard back from the complaints dept. Theres been a passing 0. So i cannot go. Plus several other tragedy's.

• Le
      Mar 07, 2009
    E Tour and Travel - Calling back and not leaving me alone
    Canora
    Saskatchewan
    Canada

I purschased a vacation through them and could not go. They have repeatedly called me back to extend my package for $99.00. I have repeatedly told them to leave me alone. I got a call today from a gut who i told if he didn't leave me alone i would find someone who would do something about it. He laughed at me and i hung up. I found this to be very creepy and it upset me!!

•   Mar 07, 2009

NOT AS KREEPUY AS U THRETENIG TO DO SOMETAHMNG TO A NINOCENT PREROSON WHO IS JSUT4 DO ING THEY'RE JOBB, ,

FOR SHAME ON U!!

FOR SAHME!!1

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Fl
      Sep 16, 2009

Ms...I work there and all you have to do is just tell them to put you on their do not call list and they wont call you again

• Me

E Tour and Travel - travel ripoff
    e tour and travel
    Orlando
    Florida

I agree with everbodies complaints, ETourandTravel is a ripoff company. Never recieved info by mail, complained to Attorney General, promised refund, never happened. Hang up the phone if they call.

• He
      Feb 14, 2012

I agree. These people have my cell phone number and call me all hours of the day and night, disrupt me in my work place...and become VERY RUDE AND NASTY when I tried to explain I was at work and could not talk. I too am on the do not call list.