E-Tobaccos.com / Big scam

1 Spain Review updated:

I am a victim of the on line scam e-tobaccos.com. I ordered more than $250 cigarettes from https://e-tobaccos.com / and the transaction were charged under the name & ldquo;ici” on my visa card. So far, at the end of mar, I have not received any delivery and product from them, in addition, they have neither physical address nor contact phone number except [protected]@e-tobaccos.com email. Once they received your money, they almost ignored all my emails regarding to the order. So frustration, I also demand to refund my money if they can’t deliver the product. Today, they respond that they just refund the money to mu visa card, guess what, I called credit card card customer service and verified that there were no money refunded into my account. This is obviously one of the on line scams. The e-tobaccos is located in spain. I already report to international authorities they will come knocking on e-tobaccos.com door someday. Please do not ne a victim like I am and please do not believe anything they said on their web page

You have been warned

Californian

Comments

• Ww
      1st of Apr, 2010

Dear Sandiagan,

Please let us know your order number and we will solve the issue ASAP. We have searched our customer database and emails for Sandiagan and we did not find anything.

Please note that we have been trading since 1998 and we have no intention of running any scam, if we were a scan site we would not have been in trade for 12 years, scam sites come and go quickly unlike us. We are here to serve the best we can to our thousands of customers. It is true that on occasions we make mistakes and we do not handle things as we would like. In particular recently we have had issues obtaining more Djarum Special so orders for this products are currently delayed but we try to keep all our customers informed.

Many thanks for your attention and apologies for not having handled good enough your cases, we hope to solve it now for you.

www.e-Tobaccos.com
    [protected]@e-tobaccos.com

4th of Jun, 2010

uuummm is that true?
    Cause Sandiagan I made an Ip trace and then i went through white pages, and the e-tobacco company is located at N.Y. Brooklyn.
    Except if they are so smart that they redirect their IP and maybe they are located at elsewhere...
    Sandiagan, I believe they are the Illuminati, hiding behind this site...

• Ak
      1st of Aug, 2010

It seems that I will be the next victim. Since they took my payment,
    they never reply any of my emails. I'm worry for my order now.

• Le
      11th of Sep, 2010

Same here. No delivery, no response to emails. Poor customer service.

Not recommended.

• Ri
      30th of Nov, 2010

After having placed an order with e-tobaccos I read these scam reports and became worried. Especially after a week I had not received any correspondence or reply to my email. Then I happened to check my Spam mail folder, and behold ! there were 3 messages from them. One of the messages provided a link to check your order status. My order has just arrived, nearly two weeks after placing the order. So much for 4 - 5 days delivery!
    I am not too worried about the delivery time, I am just glad it has arrived and the scam warnings are unfounded.

1st of Feb, 2011

READ ME IF YOU ARE BUYING from e-Tobaccos.com
    I am now the next victim of on line scam of e-tobaccos.com
    I've ordered 180 euro of my favorite tobacco but they sent me an wrong package. OK. I asked them to restore the mistake according to their customer policy and I received the following message
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Customer Service wrote, 12/28/2010 6:12:30 PM +01:00
    Dear George,
    We are very sorry for the mistake when preparing the order. If you want you can return the package to:
    ICI
    Attn. Antonio
    Gomez Becerra 18, 1I
    Cáceres 10001
    Spain.
    And once we receive the package back we will ship the correct product to you. Also we will give you the shipping cost you have as a credit for your next order.
    Alternatively, if you keep the product you received, we can give you as credit 40€ to be used against your next order. To use the credit just mention it in the comment of the new order.
    Felipe Fernandez
    www.e-Tobaccos.com
    I paid additional 40 euro to send back the package by a courier company allowing tracking and as the courier company informed me the e-tobaccos.com received the package on 1/10/2011.
    They got my money, they regained the package and they have so far ignored all my emails regarding the correct shipment.
    I receive only piffle such as Your ticket 118423 has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. Our objective is to answer within 48h ...
    DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAID IN THEIR WEB PAGES. STAY AWAY

• Co
      24th of Feb, 2011

Just a warning to anyone thinking of buying from e-tobaccos.com.

I have paid for tobacco products that they promise to resend if stopped by customs. Mine was stopped by customs. I have sent 4 emails and not received 1 reply. They completely ignore all emails. I have since found on other forums many other peoiple with the same problem. DO NOT BUY FROM E-TOBACCOS.COM. You have been warned.

• Co
      24th of Feb, 2011

Oh and before Sr. Fernandez comes on here claiming they have not received my e-mails and being all concerned asking for my order number saying he will sort it out sraight away, like he has done to so many others on so many forums. MY ORDER NUMBER IS 914392.
    A.) I don't believe you never got my e-mails so don't bother even saying so and
    B.) If you actually reply to your customers and treat them with respect and fairness, they will buy more, reccommmend you to their friends, your business will grow and you will make more money, basic business lesson 1.
    Sort it out!!!

25th of Feb, 2011

I pleased to report that after all I have received the product. They have also offered me 40 euro as a credit for my next order. It seems that writing problems on blogs and forums, helps customer service to be improved.

• St
      13th of Apr, 2011

I have placed an order with these guys at e-tobaccoonline and as it states above they just do not answer your emails my order number is 915496 and I placed the order 10 days ago when they said delivery would be approx 3-4 days but all they have said to me is that the order is delayed. After speaking to my bank about the payment they have stated that they should be able to collect the monies back from them (although to date they have not taken the mony from my bank) .I have tried on a number of occasions to contact them but they do not get back to you, their customer services stinks.I am not hopefull of getting my order as others have stated that they never recieved the items they have paid for but I am ever the optomist so will keep you updated.

• St
      17th of Apr, 2011

Hi again still no reply to my emails and has now been approx 18 days they have updated my order to 'IN PROCESS' and have taken the money from my bank so will see if they intend to ship the goods to me or not I will keep this forum updated and thaks for all the emails on this company we shall have to wait a few more days to give them the opurtunity to complete the transaction, thanks again to all

Credit Card

This was almost a month ago. They keep telling me out of stock. They haven't offered a refund ect. I am about to call visa and cancel. Years ago they were legit. Any thoughts?

SCAMMMMMMMM

Scammmm!!

• Gr
      5th of Dec, 2011

I ordered from e-tobaccos on november 8 and and was charged on the 14th of the same month.On the 25th they informed me that they were out of stock (and the availiabiliy of the product was high on the website).I informed them to replace the product and up to the 5th of december no reply.I believe they are a fraud.I am looking for a way to take legal measurements against them.

• Ra
      18th of Dec, 2011

I placed an order on Nov. 18th. Money was taken from my account on the 24th. I received an email saying my product would be here in 5-10 business days. I have not received anything and it is now Dec. 18th. I have sent numerous emails and no replies. I am still hoping that some miracle will happen and this issue will be fixed. But I do believe it is a scam. No phone number. No product. No reply. Calling my credit card company and seeing what I can do if it doesn't show up by Christmas.

4th of Jul, 2012

Please,

If any of the complaints have not been solved yet, please send an email to [protected]@e-tobaccos.com with the word URGENT in the subject and we will solve it ASAP.

We have been having some problems giving a good customer service due to lack of personnel, but we have now contracted more and should be able to handle the volume we receive.

Sorry for the inconveniences suffered, we should now improve.

• Mb
      13th of Mar, 2013

I am also a victim of the on line scam e-tobaccos.com. I ordered more than $200 from https://e-tobaccos.com/ and the transaction were charged under the name “ICI” on my VISA card. So far, at the end of MAR, I have not received any delivery and product from them, In addition, they have neither physical address nor contact phone number except [protected]@e-Tobaccos.com email. Once they received your money, they almost ignored all my emails regarding to the order. So frustration. This is obviously one of the on line scams. The e-tobaccos is located in SPAIN.

• Je
      25th of Feb, 2014

Ordered tobacco but they couldn't supply the brand I required so they asked if I would order a different brand, which I did. I then got an email saying they couldn't supply this brand either and did I want a refund. This is over two months ago, no tobacco and no refund. I have sent hundreds of emails and faxes but they never answer. Help please.

• Ro
      17th of Apr, 2014

I used to think e-tobaccos was fantastic, but like other people I too have been scammed out of my money. Their website said guaranteed delivery and I never received my product. There was a tracking number and it appeared to make it part way here but was sent back without explanation.

At first they tried to help but they have now ignored my last four e-mails.

Whatever happened, I didn't receive my order however they have my money - over $200.00

It's a cowards way to ignore people, and I wouldn't advise ANYONE to ever use this company.

Rob

• Mb
      28th of Apr, 2014

Any one form e-tobacco please contact me. I have sent you so many emails but never got a reply . I have been your customer for :3 years

• Ta
      28th of Jun, 2014

Likewise, after 6 weeks of waiting for a 200 Euro delivery of cigars for my wedding, nothing has arrived. Escalation to customer service is fruitless and ignored. I believe this website to be a scam and recommend anyone to stay clear. Chris M

• Oj
      14th of Oct, 2014

I came across this website over a month ago, it looks/feels legit but trust me its anything but! I was impressed with the product range & prices so I went ahead and made a purchase. Having received an automated email informing me my order was in stock and had shipped I assumed i could expect delivery within the 4 working days. 6 working days pass so I decide to email them as there is no other point of contact or address (which is strange). No response after 2 days so countless emails later and still no response I realise I've been scammed. I did a bit of digging online and there are tonnes of people out there who have been duped by this crowd, in some cases people have lost over €1000! If you've been conned by E-Tobaccos please share you experiences and spread the word.

• Lu
      28th of Oct, 2014

I got an email from then saying that they were out of stock with the items I previously ordered: order number 934101, so I asked them to change my order to #934544 instead and cancel the previous one. I have been waiting far too long for those... I have already paid and therefore asked them to please give my order a high priority.

Also for some reason Order #934544 has been duplicated I only ordered 9 x Villiger Premium Whisky Filter 10 x 5 Mini Cigars not 9 Villiger Premium Sumatra Class 10 x 5 Mini Cigars not sure how or why those got added to my order, rubbish website…

I then got emails for Order #934544 saying: 17/10/201 Waiting for Payment transferwise.com/pay/…

They have done nothing and I’m not able to change anything on their site!!! I have already sent payment to cover 9 x Villiger Premium Whisky Filter 10 x 5 Mini Cigars and I have emailed the sales team to please send them now!!!

I have been waiting a month for an order which should have been delivered in five days but I just get more requests for money for the new order. When I looked on CC statement, I noticed that they are listed as e-commerce training!!! If they are legitimate, as they claim to be, then why do they claim to be a trainer????? I’m having them investigated by Barclay Card and have asked Barclay Card to cancel my order and return my money.

• Is
      12th of Nov, 2014

I placed an order at E-Tobaccos.com a month ago (40 bags of 25gr tobacco). The first response to my order was that it was "out of stock". I decided to research the trustworthiness of this e-company. When I read all this complains I was thinking that I lost my money...
    When I started sending e-mails to the company, they answered immediately, and finally, I received the correct order, perfectly packed, at my address in Greece.
    Although it took about a month to receive my order, e-tobaccos.com delivered the products perfectly and thus, I believe that it is a legit and trustworthy company.
    Therefore, care should be taken to the validity of all the complains (found on various blogs).
    Finally, I thought it was my obligation to post my experience and when I tried to do so, some blogs (eg. scam.com) did not allow me to, even after my registration.

• Ia
      8th of Mar, 2015

I have used e-tobaccoes. Numerous time and although they are slow they have never let me done. Remember they are a company and not a scam. I live in Australia. If it gets stopped at customs. I just pay the customs charge. It works out the same as buying nice tobbacco at the same price as if I bought the nasty horrible tobacco here in Australia. All you lot do is complain when they have a few delay or stock problems. But I don't see you putting anything good for all the times that the you get what you wanted. Abit of positive feedback goes a long way. Not just negative. I have an order in at the moment. And I know the site is down at the moment. My order will be shipped when they get the chance but as they have said they are having staff and supply problems. So get off there backs. And support the only company that is not a scam for cheaper tobacco than you can buy in the shops. RANT OVER. [protected]@hotmail.com
    Regards
    Ian Minney

• La
      17th of Mar, 2015

E-tobaccos is the worst company to deal with for online purchasing.
    UPDATE 2015

They don't have the products in stock. My first order took 8 weeks to arrive - after paying 20 euro fast shipping. That's the first con!
    My second order - again, not in stock despite telling me it was. Wait for 9 weeks for them to get it in stock - which they claim they get deliveries 2 time a week - still my order isn't in stock.
    So i change my order for something THEY SAID was in stock.
    The i am told for 3 weeks - they are 'processing' my order...yeah right.
    How long does it take to put items in a box and send out to the purchaser?

I then ask for a refund - they say they will refund me - when i ask when it was refunded as nothing has shown in my account for 2 weeks - NOW they IGNORE ALL MY EMAILS.

I will sue the ### off of this company, and they'll have to pay my legal expenses when i win, which i will, i've had to do this before with online thieves, this is an open and shut case of trade fraud.
    I don't care if it was for 1 euro they stole from me.
    They are going down...and i'll do it single-handedly.
    It is an open and shut case of online FRAUD, THEFT, and MONEY-LAUNDERING, (all those orders that are paid for - the money sitting in a high interest account for a couple of months while they fob people off that their order is processing)

E-TOBACCOS - YOU HAVE A LEGAL DUTY TO OPERATE IN A LEGAL MANNER - YOU ARE THIEVES AND CON-ARTISTS AND DELAY ORDERS TO REAP INTEREST ON PAYMENTS RECEIVED.
    YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM THE AUTHORITIES.

E-tobaccos.com - non-supply of goods
    United Kingdom

I have used e-tobaccos for some years and although their customer service is dreadful they have always delivered my order, until now. Order placed 27th June, money drawn on the 2nd. August, no goods. Two e-mails to customer service ( ? ) elicites automatic response e-mails with a ticket number but no information. Maybe their computer decides who to rip off and when. As previously noted it is impossible to find an address or a telephone number.

Dear J.A.Y,

Could you please provide your order number so we can investigate the issue?

• Sc
      1st of Aug, 2016

That's what happened to me - e-tobaccos.com ripped me off after my being a loyal customer. FOR ALMOST A YEAR I have been emailing them about my order 918256 that they scammed me over and I have never received any response, aside from the useless ticketing system auto-reply. After many smaller orders, I placed an $800+ order with them and they immediately debited my credit card - but there was no inventory to send! Then they finally send me some product but it wasn't what I ordered! They sent me strange loose pipe tobacco instead of the cigarettes I ordered. When I attempted to have them correct the situation by refunding the error or sending the product I actually ordered, they never responded. I recommend you and anyone else scammed by e-tobaccos request that your credit card company file an official complaint against e-tobaccos AND THEIR MERCHANT SERVICES COMPANY. If the merchant service that they use gets enough complaints then e-tobaccos will lose the ability to process payments - and that will stop them from scamming other people. OTHERS NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM E-TOBACCOS OR THEY WILL BE RIPPED OFF, ALSO.