e-shoesweb.com / Scammers!

Don't buy from these scammers! They never do what they promis! Finally they charged my account, I didn't get my order and I don't know how to get my money back!

Comments

Ww
  30th of Aug, 2009

no bam 100%safe accept paypal
www.nettradeking.com
wholesale all brand shoes and other product
only $13 this is high copy brand sunglasses, original packet.
we are a eliable, professional, experienced internation
supplier and have two years business experience.
payment:PAYPAL!t-t, western union.money gram.
not bam, safe paypal! If we collected your money, but not send your order!you can complaints to the local Chinese Consulate.And then we go to jail.of coz that is make joke. After all we are do long time business. However, the cheat is still exist in the world.so must rely on your own judgments.
www.nettradeking.com wholesale and retail high copy brand sunglasses $13-$33 sell all style sunglasses. Order $40 EMS free shipping to usa, Canada, Asia.begin $42 EMS free shipping to western Europe.order worth $60 use hongkong post air line free shiping to other country!
Contact:86-594-3806689
msn : nettradeking@hotmail.com
kane-2010@hotmail.com

ship:tnt, dhl, ups, ems, , ,
If your order is not more than 2KG per parcel and not hurry to get it!
we suggest use kongkong post air line shipping to you! that is good at price but not fast! follow is hongkong post shipping time!
1: USA, Canada 6-15 Work days.
2: Australia, New Zealand, Singapore 5-12 Work days.
3: Britain, France, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland 8-20 work days.
4: Italy, Brazil 10-25 work days.
5.: Other Country 8-15 work days.
http://www hongkongpost com/eng/index.htm
After we sent the products, We will send you the tracking no.by E-mail.

Ww