E R Solutions / harassment/false information

This company continues to call and will not identify the nature of thier bussiness. They inform me that it is against federal law to disclose the nature of thier bussiness. They are seeking a person that does not nor has ever resided in my home.

Comments

Jo
  4th of Dec, 2007

Hello, my name is Attorney Joseph A. Mullaney, III. I represent Pennsylvania and New Jersey consumers against companies that mis-program their computers to call the "wrong person." I have found that the only way these companies change their policies is to be hit in the pocketbook. If you have a residential (non-business) telephone number receiving unlawful consumer debt collection telephone calls, you may have a cause of action. Did you know that you may be entitled up to $1000.00 under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. 1692, et seq. and another $1500.00 for each automated (prerecorded or artificial) telephone call under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. 227, et seq.?

If you wish to speak about your matter, please email me. If we agree that professional representation is warranted, I represent consumers without any upfront costs or attorneys fees. Instead, they will be deducted from your recovery and/or awarded by the court against the defendants. Other terms and conditions apply. I hope to hear from you soon because there are important statute of limitations governing your possible action.

Nothing herein is intended nor may it be construed as legal advice. For legal advice, consult an attorney.

Very truly yours,
Tel 856-784-0101
Fax 856-784-5558

Ga
  13th of May, 2008

I just received the first phone call from this company and looked them up on the Washington State Corporate records website - I whole-heartedly hope that you get as many people as possible to sue these companies who harass and persecute people under the guise of debt collecting. In that endeavor I offer you the information I found on the Washington State site:

Please be advised that Renton, Washington has an area code number of 425