E R Solutions / Why are they calling me?... AGAIN!?

I have been receiving phone calls from E R Solutions on a regular basis for the past several weeks with three different numbers on the caller ID. When I answer I get a recording saying there is an important call that I must accept and it asks to confirm my first and last name. I am then placed on hold, waiting for an available operator for up to 10 minutes. Most times I will wait 2 minutes before hanging up. The first time I talked to an operator I explained my situation and that I would send them a payment when I was able. The operator was sympathetic to what I had said and thanked me for my cooperation.

Two days later I received another call from E R Solutions, using a different number. The operator came on the line almost immediately. Her Hispanic accent was very thick and I had a difficult time understanding her at first. I attempted to explain my situation to her and was ignored. I finally had to tell her, "SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" and explained my situation to her again, advising her to check the case notes that I know they keep for every call to see that I had been contacted two day previously. She then stated that by State law they can call me every two days, whether they talk to me or not, and the calls will continue. She then hung up on me.

It seems to me that if they wanted cooperation from the people they call, they would be a little nicer when they call and not keep people waiting on hold for "the next available operator". Speaking English would be plus, too.
On the whole, I think the Mafia is nicer about collections.

More E R Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

24th of Oct, 2007

I've been called by a number of 1-800 #'s lately and do not appreciate if they are all ER Solutions. Any business I have with anyone I go to the source and discuss with them any problem I have, if I have a problem. If there is anyway this message can be given to ER Solutions Please let them know they need to stop calling me or I will get an attorney to get them to cease their obnoxious calling!!!

I tried one number and continue to get a recording that doesn't allow you to talk to anyone. The recording just requests your number that they reached you at.

• Ga
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    E R Solutions - Bad service
    E R Solutions

My Husband had an account with Verizon wireless. We canceled our service and switched to another one when he was stationed over seas with the Military.

My Husband was supposed to call and set up a payment plan with verizon and unfortunately never did.

I get a call for him today from E R Solutions. I took the call knowing fully well what it was about.

I wasn't rude with the rep, because I know he never did pay.

She asks me why we hadn't paid, I explained that we haven't had the money to pay it yet, and that we had planned to pay in in Full at the beginning of the new year. She then tells me that she was going to mark the account as refusal to pay because we have made no attempt to pay. I asked her why when I just told her we could pay it at the beginning on January. As in January 1st. She said, "Sorry, refusal to pay." and Hangs up on me.

Now, normally consumers hang up on the company..not the other way around! I was in complete shock. I cannot believe how rude she was with me.