E. Michael VereenExcellent Job

K Review updated:

I filed Bankruptcy through Mr. Vereen and found him to be very knowledgable in bankruptcy law and he was able to help us out of a sticky situation. His Paralegal was very helpful in the process and explained to us exactly what to expect and what we were going to need to do and made sure we dotted all the i's, etc. The whole process went very smoothly and I couldn't be more grateful for the help that they gave us. Mr. Vereen was very professional and gave our case personal attention and kept us updated as to what was going on. I would use Mr. Vereen again as my attorney without any reservation.

• D
      Jun 30, 2009

Who wrote this? Lori (his paralegal)? This is clearly written by someone who has never had Mr. Vereen acting as their counsel. He's a con man. And so is his supposedly helpful paralegal, Lori.

Check out what these people had to say if you want something written by someone who doesn't work for Mr. Vereen.

• K
      Jul 26, 2012
    E. Michael Vereen - Good Assistane
    E Michael Vereen
    4000 Jay Green Road
    Canton
    Georgia

I have been represented by Mr. Vereen on a couple of cases. He has represented me for about 2 years.

During his representation for me on my cases, I have found his services to be excellent. Mr. Vereen has been very accessible to me as a client and has been prompt to answer questions that I have had along the way.

He has always been personalable to me and I would absolutely recommend the use of his office for your legal need.

He listened to me - he cared about my situation as an individual - his staff were very easy to work with - an all around good situation.

I would not hesitate to utilize his services again should I need them.