E-Mail Discounts LLC / SCAMS RIP OFF&s

1 Grandille, MI, United States Review updated:

A person has called me saying my local phone company gave them my phone number and they said I have a Privaticy Guard Package bein given to me. The have been charging my phone bill each month for $15.85, I was notified by my local phone comany AT&T. The phone company went back at least 4 months. I was charged $15.85 Each month. I would like my money refunded.AT&T gave me a [protected] phone # for this scam company. I would ike to lodge a complaint and also nootify the ICU of the FBI Internet Crime Unit.

Comments

• Ta
      31st of Jan, 2009

Have the same problem - also through AT&T. I called and they said I'd ordered the service. I don't even know what the service is.

• Mk
      2nd of Oct, 2009

Ditto. Its happened to me twice now. The first time I caught it on my phone bill. I called and they promptly refunded the 14.95 from my bill. Then about 6 weeks later I received a message from them saying "Welcome!" I called again to cancel and be refunded the 14.95. Both times when I called the email address that they said was associated with my account were not mine. I suspect SPAM but definitely fraud.

Watch your bills!