E-Life Products/Elitegate Herbal/TopStar Herbal / Acai Elite Pills

United States, Texas Review updated:
E-Life Products/Elitegate Herbal/TopStar Herbal
I received an instant message from who I believed to be one of my friends online stating he had tried these acai berries and had lost over 20 lbs...etc... Like a dummy, I believed the message and ordered the free trial of Acai Elite Diet Pills. Now, I am getting a billing every month for $85.90 and the phone numbers on my credit card account are not usable numbers! You are unable to contact anyone and the invoice is in Chinese! The billing keeps coming into my account and I cannot close the account and get a new account number because the credit card company has told me they could bill to the new account number anyways!!!...now, get that! So far, I have paid for 3 months of these pills and only accepted the trial bottle of them. I am not accepted any more of the pills and wished I could close down this credit card account to stop all this nonsense with them taking my money every month!!!...how does this nightmare end???...they are taking my money every month and I am unable to do a damn thing about it!!!

N  24th of Aug, 2009 by
When you ordered the pills, they should have sent you an email saying that your order has shipped. If you still have that email, reply back to that email and let them know that you wish to cancel your order and no longer want to be billed or shipped any of the pills. It may take a day or two to cancel your order, and they will try to trick you into keeping the order; and you may not get your money back, but you will still be able to cancel your order. Oh...if you don't have the email address...you can email george.henderson88r@gmail.com and/or adrienne.sullivan10@gmail.com Those are the folks that emailed me when I went to cancel my order. Fortunately, I was able to cancel before the trial period ended; so I did not have any of those additional charges to my account.

I hope this helps you.