E Grant Pro and Debteater / unauthorized charges on my account

1 5629 Lear Nagle RdNorth Ridgeville, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 216-322-4378

These companies are charging my banck account $64.43 and $29.99 every month. They say I signed up for a service which I never agreed to. They only way to cancel this is to call them, BUT they never pick up the phone or allow a message to be left. I don't know how to stop them from stealing my money!!!

Ni

Comments

• Tw
      28th of Apr, 2009

My bank account was charged $98.04 and $29.99 a month and I cannot get ahold of anyone to credit my account. They will be reported to the Credit Bureau and somehow I WILL get my money back! Buyer beware, do not get mislead by this fraudulent advertisement as I did; keep your money in the bank. I never agreed to this service and now I am stuck. Be careful which sites you click to on the internet, whether you give them any information or not.

• Ka
      21st of May, 2009

Same thing just happened to me and my charge account will not reverse the charge. they tell me only E grants Pro can reverse the charge. I canceled my credit card it was easy since it was a pre paid visa card. They won't get anymore money from me. I wish I had their phone number to call them and tell them what I think.

Your postings above were very helpful to me. I appreciate them'

they got me also

24th of Jul, 2009

im going to change my card

i agree

6th of Aug, 2009

i have called this company for the same reasons here is the number that is helping me get my money back 1-801-222-5269. or call the fraud hot line at 1-877-529-0695

6th of Aug, 2009

THIS E GRANT PRO IS A RIP OFF YOU ODER THE DISC FOR 1.97 AND THEY TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD AND APPLY IT TO A MEMBERSHIP THAT YOU HAVE KNOW EARTHLY IDEAL OF WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT AND THEN TELL YOU THAT YOU HAD 7 DAYS TO CALL AND CANCEL ON SOMETHING YOU NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THE IS WRONG AND THEY KNOW IT DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY TIMES ARE TOO HARD TO GET RIPPED OFF BUY THE USA
    CALL 1-877-529-0695THEY CAN HELP OR WRITE TO PPD-DISPUTE
    P.O.BOX 7237
    SIOUX, FALLS SD
    57117-7237
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT'S BEEN RIPPED OFF!!!

• Pa
      9th of Sep, 2009

This is a SCAM!!! I had to go into the bank to change my card! In the mean time I have no money and now owe to my bank. My bank has decided to do a fraud check, and have the money returned to me. This program did nothing for me except get me into debt, and learn that you can't trust anyone!!!