E-FLORIST INC / CHARGED AND DID NOT RECEIVE FLOWERS

1 IL, United States

I ordered a sympathy bouquet to be deliverd to a funeral home where a co-workers mother was being waked. A week later I asked the co-worker how he liked the flowers, he stated he never received any flowers.
I contacted E-Florist INC and was informed the "florist" delivered the flowers but never actually gave them to anyone, as they do not require any signature and she just left them in a room. I was offered to have the flowers "re-sent" to someone else in the area I refused because I don't know anyone in the Glendale Heights area and if I did why would I send them a sympathy bouquet and this was a week later? I was then offered a credit for the full amount on a future order, since Mothers day was approaching I agreed. Monday May 5th I decided to place my order with E-florist, I spoke to Mandy, Mandy was able to find my order along with all of the notes exactly as I explained above, BUT she we have to do further "investigation". I had to follow up again that day only to discover she had to call the florist again. Mandy finally called back to inform me the best she could do is to offer me a free upgrade on ANOTHER order and I was out the $52.00 I ALREADY spent. I did not accept that ridiculous offer. I am supposed to place ANOTHER order with these people in the hopes that they won't cheat me out of my money again to get a $10.00 coupon??? I explained to Mandy I would like to speak to a supervisor, she stated she was. I then asked to speak to the owner and she informed me I could not, I quote Mandy "If you go to a pizza place and don't like the pizza you can't speak to the owner" I stated at least the pizza place would make sure I got a pizza to begin with!! I never even got my pizza! With that she laughed and said that is all I am offering you. I informed Mandy I would be lodging a complaint with the BBB I also asked her if she realized her "business" is listed as 'UNSATISFACTORY' with the BBB and she stated 'yes'. I also informed her if I would have checked the BBB first I would have NEVER done business with E-Florisct INC and NEVER will again.

Gi