E-Florist / Fraud and scam
This company accepted the order for a Xmas plant to be delivered the following day. A week later when the plant was not delivered, I contacted the company and they said they would check on the order and call back with information. They did not call back. I had to re-contact them again and they finally delivered a different and less expensive flower arrangement than I ordered and said that they were busy and that they were not obligated to deliver the order as promised on-line. The person on the phone was rude and uncooperative. Had I not kept calling, the order would not have been delivered, even though they charged my credit card on the same day that I placed the order.
This company is not trustworthy, and I recommend that all customers avoid transactions with them. They do not deliver what they charge you for.
More E-Florist Complaints & Reviews
- e-Florist-Inc.com - Credit card fraud 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - overcharged, late arrival, & incorrect product 
- eflorist.com - eflorist
- Euroflorist Europe - flowers have not been delivered 
- E-Florist - poor service - theft
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - flowers for a grieving friend
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - bouquet never got delivered, customer service line is not in operation; looks like a scam company
- Euroflorist Europe - bouquet of flowers (home delivery)
- Euroflorist Europe - disappointment reason euroflorist!
- E-Florist - Failed to deliver flowers