e Fashion Solutions / Charged credit card, but have not received goods, and they still have not made a refund.

Ontario, Canada
It appears to be absolutely impossible to get through to e Fashions Solutions on the phone. And now their voice mail box is full and cannot take messages. What is going on?

I placed an order with them on line on November 3 2008 – 37 days ago. I received an acknowledgment from them, and as I was most certainly not prepared to fax them my personal information (requested because I live in Canada), I sent an email asking for the order to be cancelled.

Anyway, my credit card was charged the same day, November 3, and I am still waiting for the amount of the order to be credited back to me.

I often shop from American companies on line, and have always received excellent service. I have never had any problems, and most certainly none of these companies ever asked for personal information to be faxed to them because I live in Canada and have a non-US credit card.

e Fashion Solutions say “We value our customers and hope to service you to the fullest!” – I don’t think this is true at all.

More e Fashion Solutions Complaints & Reviews