e Fashion Solutions / Baby Phat

NY, United States Review updated:
I ordered 3 watches on the net. They asked for verification, i sent them my id document and drivers licence. That was a week ago, i haven't heard any thing back yet and am quite dissapointed! Also they have my credit card number etc. Just as they are afraid of fruad, so am i!
Ma

Comments

Tf
  22nd of Jul, 2009
Does anyone know the address to the corporate office of e-fashions solutions. I am tried of spending my hard earned money on Baby phat clothing through them and getting disrespected in the end. The company needs a new makeover. no matter who you order from applebottoms, baby phat, or phat farm all of them have messed up my orders. During Christmas 2007 I ordered a jacket from applebottoms they charged my card and said my item was shipping the day before Christmas eve I called them to track my package they tell me it was never shipped because they didn't have it, but they hadn't credit my card back- that was the first slap in the face. Christmas 2008 I ordered packages from baby phat and phat farm, I ordered according to there shipping schedule. My firdt package was ordered two weeks before Christmas Iwas told it was shipped out it was on its way- the package never came and my card was charged for it. Their explaination was that it was sold out when I ordered it. That was not so I checked the site everyday to see if there was anything new that I could order and those items was still on the site in the sizes that I ordered. My 2nd order was to baby phat thankfully I got this one on Christmas Eve, but everything I ordered was not in the box, but I was billed for it. When I called they acted like I was lying to them, I finally got my money credited back for the missing items. The 3rd order was from Phat Farm again I ordered from their schedule I got it the Monday after Christmas I order a 3x jacket and the tag said 3x, but the inside tag said XL, when I called them about it no one seemed to care. On June 12, 2009 I ordered the special edition Marilyn dress that you could only get on their site- I ordered a size 16, but my dress turned out to be a 9 and they was sold out of it. I spoke to a representative then a supervisior ( the same sup. I spoke to during Christmas) and I told him what the problem was and inquired about why there size tags are not checked before an item is shipped out- I was told they didn't have time. I also asked if they get this dress in a 16 will they let me know because I needed it for a outdoor wedding (these were the bridesmaid dresses) they told they would. Guess what someone must have sent a size 16 back because it was on the web, but I was never notified. I sent the other dress back which I had to pay for the shipping and its been back at the company for over a week and it still haven't been processed. Do these companies know how there customers are treated? I'm a huge baby phat follower (Its the only clothing I wear except to church and the only shoes I wear and my 2 yr old daughter also). I feel like I have invested alot into this company to be treated with so much disrespect. If there is anyway I can let the corporate office know, please let me know.
Cr
  23rd of May, 2012
I ordered from BabyPhat.com. eFashion Solutions sent me the WRONG item. When I called, they claimed all sales are fine and the BabyPhat site is done. My issue is eFashion did NOT send me what I ordered and refuse to refund my money. This company is bogus and does not act professionally. Word of advice: do NOT conduct any business with this company, or with any company that conducts business with this company. I have yet to be successful in getting my refund from either eFashion solutions or BabyPhat. I would not be surprised if hey change their name (in the future) & hide under a new company. They gave me a BabyPhat corporate number... called it and it is a disconnected line. Stop being jerks!