E-currency exchanger Me-gold / Failing to pay

1 Singapore Review updated:

Hello,
I am writing with the hope you will give me the right address in Singapore to file a complain when you have been scammed in an internet trasnsaction.

On August 5th i contacted e-currency exchanger www.Me-gold.com to purchase some e-currency (Liberty Reserve).
Only the bank wire costs $50.00 Us dollars.
After receiving my money this people were supposed to exchange it into LR and fund my Liberty Reserve account.
They never did. Up to this day i don't have news from them.
Where can i file a complain ?

Thank you.

An

Comments

• Lo
      4th of Nov, 2008

I would like to say that I experienced something similar to what you're complaining about about a bank wire I did to them. But in my case i discovered it was my fault i didnt email them a proof of my deposit. Someone from there asked me to scan and email the slip i got from my bank regarding the wire transfer to them. i did just that and got my LR the next day. You probably wanna give that a shot if you havent already.

• Ha
      17th of Nov, 2009

ME-GOLD.COM is scam. BEWARE!!! I sent them e-currency by LR in exchange for W-U transfer and up to date I dont get news from them. This people are so shady and dodgy. Go to their page and you will never find a phone number to contact other than a simple html support form. check out their Testimonials link...sooooo fake plus the site has no professional touch. I pray you guys dont fall victim as me.

• Bi
      5th of May, 2010

I have also experienced the same. They give me order ref etc. but till date they have not transfered my money to W.U. I have spent USD 4000. :(.

Dont know what to do. They dont have any contact info at there site.

• Au
      8th of Jun, 2010

Automatic E-currency Exchange Service
    AUTOMATIC EXCHANGER~ Exchange:e-Gold, e-Silver, e-Bullion, LR, Pecunix, WMZ, WMR, V-Money, Ukash.
    AutomaticInstantExchange Co., Inc. Copyright (2007)
    ICQ: 566218790, MSN: AutoInstantExchange@live.com, E-mail: AutomaticInstantExchange@yahoo.com