E-CarOne / Deceptive and misleading

1 TX, United States

DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE UNTIL YOU READ MY COMMENTS
5 months ago they sold me a 2010 Lexus assuring me that the car was "perfect" they lead you to think you don't need to have the car's looked at they gave this car a score that was the highest possible. (they have No service center onsite they base their scoring on second hand information) a month later after hitting a bump all the engine lights came on so I took it to Park Place Lexus to have it looked at and was told it had been in a major accident with several thousand dollars worth of damage and that the warranty was not going to cover a lot of Major things. After being given the run around for the past 4 months, Now they are treating my situation as a trade in wanting me to pay them $6000+ To get what they should have sold me to begin with (I paid $30, 990 they will only buy the car back for $25, 000) leaving me upside down since I have only been paying on the car for 4 months they make $6000+ for selling me a damaged car and want to make another profit from selling me a replacement car "Sure seems like the typical used car dealership to me" there is much much much more, if you would like to hear the full story before doing business with them please email me here or at tracynem@aol.com.

Ba