E-careers.com / Customer service

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi, Just like many others who have complaints against e-careers I also found myself in a mess when I could not redeem my groupon voucher. On contacting the customer service executives I was not much satisfied by their absurd replies. When I asked them to connect me with the manager, the lady on phone was quite reluctant. After I threatened to sue her, she finally asked the manager to talk to me. After I narrated everything to him, surprisingly his response was soothing. He took my voucher number and activated it. After a couple of days I had my course running.

I guess one just needs to reach out to the right person to get the things sorted out. Through this complaint board I would like to drag the attention of the professionals of e-careers and urge them to take actions for the complaints registered here.

Cheers...!!!

Ly

Comments

• Ta
      18th of Apr, 2016

One of the worst experience, mis-sold the product over the phone, very aggressive selling.Committed for the course and then at the end sold me to take exam only.I have proof of everything if someone wants to findout.
    just trying to get the refund, they are taking ages to do that.First impression is very bad Sales Rep Mr Manjeet Nahar was the person sold me.