E. A. A. S Lottery 2008 / It is true or fake

hiiiii
my name is AHMED SALAH ABD ELSAMIE ELSAYED ELNGGAR
from Egypt
i have recd. a msge. from E.A.A.S LOTTERY that i won 250000 usd
iwant contact barrister muzaffar salim pls. my mail is
my tel . no. +[protected]
mobile. +[protected]

Comments

• Za
      31st of Oct, 2008

peace be upon u.. sir will u plse tell me the truth about this matter, becouse i recieved a message from mr. abubakar Adamu they said that i wont international lottery.. for the sake of( GOD )pls help me.. n tell me the truth... if false pls dnt make a joke liked thise (GOD) well paness the people make like this.. i need the answer as soon as passible..my the almighty teach him in a good way..

11th of Nov, 2008

Dear sir,
    I found myself as a victim of the winners of the E.A.A.S lottery winner, of which the notice was sent to my mail box and there is a step told me to follow which oi do so, and they said that i should send my name, home address, telephone number, age and occupation, ticket number, serial number, file number and drawn number to barrister Muzaffar salim, and i did so since then i haven"t receive any repply and due to short period of processing this award i want you to send tome quickly.
    My informations are
    +2347030208520
    Thanks.

11th of Nov, 2008

sir,
    I won the E.A.A.S award which the notice was sent to my mailbox and i was told to send the information been sent to me in the following way,
    name, home address, telephone number, age and occupation, ticket number, serial number, file number, drawn number and i did so, since then i recieve no repply in my inbox.
    I want you to send the next step to follow, into my inbox so as to cliam the price won.
    Regards.

• Na
      12th of Nov, 2008

I have gotten a massage from Yahoo that congragulat me for winning of 2500000 us dollor in Novomber lottry f 2008 .becouse of this I want undresntan that is it true or not
    thanks
    with regards

• Dh
      12th of Nov, 2008

i got email i win 250000 euro its true so tell me and send me money faster.my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ak
      12th of Nov, 2008

Is it true that im the winner of the EAAS Lottery.Was itb held on 10th novenber. PLs tell me.

• So
      13th of Nov, 2008

i am sony and from INDIA. i have win the prize $250, 000.00 us doller from yahoo lotto e.a.a.s lottery. plz messag send me. my yahoo id sony9886Yahoo.com .plz send massege.
    this from E.A.A.S INTERNATIONAL AWARD Winning Department [protected]@yahoo.com
    CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON 2008 E.A.AS LOTTERY Inc... [protected]@yahoo.co.uk.

plz confrom messages...

13th of Nov, 2008

I received a mail that i have won e.a.a.s lottery so i want to confirm if it is true or fake

• Ah
      17th of Nov, 2008

iam ahmed from egypt 20120432823

• Ne
      18th of Nov, 2008

Hi
    I got a message from E.A.A.S and sent the required information
    to Barrister Muhammed Abdul.
    What are the next processes to achieve this lottery.

18th of Nov, 2008

I got a message that i have won 250;000. 00usd frome barrister abubakar adamu and invited me in jakarda
    To get the cheque.
    Is that true or not /

Add - ansana building 6th floor, no 12
    Utara 11248; jakarta indonesia
    Tel. 62 81932061336

• Mo
      23rd of Nov, 2008

sir,
    i get the massage from e.s.s. lottery to i win 250000 usd and i have to send the that people to tranfer feez i send all the fez and every thing know that person name is barriester ismaila ali he is from indonesia jakarta now how i can get my money back and i have to contact police or how please give me a advised how i can deel that

• To
      25th of Nov, 2008

Sir
    I got a message from E.A.A.S that i have win the prize ($250, 000.00) for the month of NOV lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO!.
    Kindly answer me as soon as possible.
    Thanx!

• Ga
      28th of Nov, 2008

Sir
    I got a message from E.A.A.S that i have win the prize ($250, 000.00) for the month of NOV lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO. they ask me to contact BARRISTER MOHAMMED AHMED ESQ.
    his e mail address-barr_mohammed.[protected]@yahoo.co.id
    i want to know that they true or fake

• Ga
      28th of Nov, 2008

pls send answer on my e mail address

• Md
      1st of Dec, 2008

all works will be done perfectly & honestly. Don"t destroy the nuture

• E-Mail from "ZAHIDSULTAN" to "AHMED SALAH ABD ELSAMIE ELSAYE" (https://www.complaintsboard.com) Sun, 02 Nov 2008 22:36:03 -0600 MOTTO: TO ENCOURAGE THE USE OF COMPUTER
    The International Awareness
    United Kingdom.
    Reference Number: E.A.A.S/2551256003/23
    Phone number +4470--3185--6865

Dear Sir / Madam,
    We happily announce to you the draw of 2008 Euro-Afro Asia Sweepstakes Lottery International Program held on the 23rd of October 2008 in War Wall London.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: AG-544 7443465 L44 with serial number: 652-662 and reference number: 7181813-05 which subsequently won you lottery in the 2nd category of batch number: FA1305U-ID.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$250, 000.00 ( Two hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ) in Cheque.

All participants in this lottery program were selected randomly through a computer ballot system, drawn from 85.000.000 individual email addresses from all search engines.Your e-mail address was picked by the automated computer ballot system, which has been programed for this random selection. This has eventually qualified you for the Winning.This promotional program takes place annually, and is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities, Sultan of Brunei, Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc..With the support of European corporate companies and organizations to encourage the use of Internet and computers worldwide.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Asian representative's booklet in JAKARTA INDONESIA as indicated in your batch number: FA1305U-ID. In view of this, your US$250, 000.00 Cheque would be released to you by Our Asian Fiduciary Agent, Our Asian Fiduciary Agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your Cheque as soon as you contact Barrister Mohammed Ahmed office in Jakarta Indonesia.

Please contact BARRISTER MOHAMMED AHMED in Jakarta Indonesia for your claim with the following details below to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winning.

1 Name. 2 Home address. 3 Telephone number. 4 Age and occupation. 5 Ticket number. 6 Serial number. 7 Batch number. 8 Reference number.

BARRISTER MOHAMMED AHMED ESQ
    E.A.A.S Inc. ASIAN FIDUCIARY AGENT
    E-mail: barr_mohammed.[protected]@hotmail.com
    E-mail:barr_mohammed.[protected]@yahoo.co.id
    Tel: +62-856979-70009.

For security purposes and clarity we advice that you keep your winning informations confidential, and not to be disclosed to anyone until your claim have been fully processed and your winning Cheque delivered to you. BE WARNED!

Your winning details can only be released to your fiduciary agent who will commence the process of your winning, This is to avoid wrong and double claim, it is also part of our security protocol to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous element.You are requested to contact Our Asian Fiduciary Agent in Jakarta Indonesia for your claim.Please note that all winnings must be claimed not later than one month after the date of this winning notification. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications make sure that your winning details are quoted correctly in all correspondence.

We advice that you adhere strictly to these procedures to avoid disqualifications and subsequent cancellation.The above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to facilitate the process of your winning Cheque.Once again! please Note that this winning is valid for one month and failure to issue claims after this period, your cheque will be automatically void.

Congratulations!
    Mrs Olivia Smith,
    Lottery Zonal Co-ordinator
    SINCERELY.
    ________________________________________
    Dapatkan alamat Email baru Anda!
    Dapatkan nama yang selalu

• Lu
      26th of Dec, 2008

Good Day!

I'm one of the said winners, I also received a message last Dec. 22, 2008 that I won a lottery from Mr. Abubakar Adamu in the name of E.A.A.S organization of 200 hundred thousand plus US dollars. As one of the ordinary people I'm hoping that this is true, although right now I received another message for me to fill all the required information so hat I can claim the said amount that i have won... I will still give them my detailed information for the said process...

For any good information I hope that you can send me back a feedback as soon as possible so that I can have peace as well as you...
    God Bless!...Peace to us all...

• So
      13th of Jan, 2009

Dear sir,
    I found myself as a victim of the winners of the E.A.A.S lottery winner, of which the notice was sent to my mail box and there is a step told me to follow which I have to do so, and they said that i should send my name, home address, telephone number, age and occupation, ticket number, serial number, file number and drawn number to barrister BARR. MUHAMMED AL MUSTAPHA . ESQ, ATTORNEY & FUDICIARY OFFICER, E.A.A.S INC .+62 8567 52
    1574 mobile no., and i did so. Then they ask for the scanned copy of my passport and driving license which I have sent to them as an attachment. Next he said to transfer an amount of 572 Euro to their mentioned account:

BANK NAME : BCA [BANK CENTRAL ASIA]A/C NUMBER : 0281 801375
    SWIFT CODE : CENAIDJABENEFICIARY NAME : HELEN
    SUNARTO.ADDRESS : WAHID HASSIM, JAKARTA -PUSAT,
    INDONESIA .

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, with Our
    Accountant / Secretary's informations below :...
    NAME : MRS. HELEN SUNARTO
    CITY : JAKARTA
    COUNTRY : INDONESIA .

I want to know the truth of this and request you to punish these people who are doing all these if it is a fake.
    Thanks

My self,
    oo4917664606468

• Mi
      27th of Jan, 2009

can any one tell me if the loto is real s.e.e.a oustralia sedny orgnised by yahoo 250000

pleas help i dont want to get scamed

[protected]@hotmail .com