Dynowatt / TERRIBLE customer service

As a new customer I created my account on-line on August 1st and selected the soonest date provided by the company to have my power turned on without any priority fees, which was August 7th...when I called the company to confirm the service date, they claimed I had chosen Sept 15!!! What's worse is the "customer service" overseas argued with ME the CUSTOMER, rather than showing concern for the matter. AND with my request to still have my power turned on by Aug 7th, they charged me the priority fee!!! They claimed they would look at my situation to consider waiving the fee so, the next day I called again to confirm that my power would be turned on, and that the fee would be waived, but their people continued to argue that I had chosen Sept 15th, and that I could not be further assisted on this matter!!! With tons of round abouts I've attempted to speak with the corporate office, and finally got through. I'm waiting to see this matter through! THIS IS TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SERVICE, and I've only been with them less then a week! AND haven't even enjoyed the convenience of their power!!!

Dynowatt

Comments

• Jb
      14th of Jan, 2010

I've had a similar time with their overseas "customer service." A bunch of liars they are!