Dynasty SalesLLC. / fake magazine sales

Two young men came to the door to sell magazines for a contest to earn a trip . They presented identification and forms to puchase the magzines . We purchased, ordered 2 @ $55.00 . I checked the website of the company and read the process was a ripoff. I called my bank and found out the checks had been cashed. I would like to find out what the next course of action might be.

Comments

• St
      19th of Jun, 2011

On September 8th 2010 a young black lady came to the door and wanted to sell me a magazine subscription. She said she was trying to win a trip for her volleyball team. I purchased a subscription to Plane and Pilot. When the magazine never came I contacted the company through the website on the paper work. www.mydynastysales.com. It took over a month to get someone and I was told that the magazines would be coming and they would fix the problem sending me all the back issues or starting the subscription from that point. It has been 6 more months and I have not gotten one magazine. The cost was $49.00. What a Scam and expensive lesson. Especially with the economy the way it is. Look out for these scams. I am sure we will see more as the economy continues to flounder.
    Steve R Lopez