Dynasty Sales / Scam and abuse!

3288 Morel WayPlacerville, CA, United States Review updated:
Cannot select State from this web-page. 2 young men claiming to be veterans sold us 2 magazine subscriptions that they claimed would go to our servicemen overseas. I paid by check and within a hour of when this happened, checked the internet and found this site and notified our bank to stop the payment of said check. Payee was Dynasty Sales and the young men were earning points to attend a firefighters class. Can you say "SCAM"?

Comments

Jo
  9th of Feb, 2008
Keep up the good watchdog work. Thanks.
Am
  27th of Feb, 2008
Thanks for filing your complaint, I hope this starts a 'paper trail' so others don't fall prey... If I hadn't found your complaint, I wouldn't have known where to start.

Thanks.
De
  20th of Mar, 2011
Im a deputy Sheriff in the central ca area and yesterday responded to a call in one of our rural neighborhoods. I contacted two early twenties males that were selling childrens books door to door for Dynasty sales. The pitch is for 55 dollars you can buy 10 books will be sent to under privileged children who cant afford them. Other than not having a county permit they are not breaking the law, however I believe that after talking to these two young men (that I transported to our office to have their supervisor pick up) that the books are never delivered to any one. So from a law enforcement professional do NOT buy from anyone that comes to your door. If you must make sure they have a city or county permit and proper ID, not some laminated paper with their name that the company has made for them. In addition this is also a way for home invasion/burglary suspects to case your home and gain information on you! be smart and I hope this helps ...Deputy Scott