dynasty sales LLC / Sales

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

A very personable young man, using the name David Samson, came to my door soliciting books, magazines and CDs. Said he was raising money to go to London with his soccer team. I don't usually fall for this stuff, but I like to support young people in attaining their goals. I donated the books I was purchasing to the local Children's Hospital.

Later that evening, my husband was curious after reading about book scams a few weeks earlier.

A telephone call to the children's hospital revealed that the address for donations was invalid (even the zip code was invalid for the city). A glance at the Dynasty website gave no meaningful contact information.

After looking at these other complaints, I stopped payment on the check. Do NOT buy from these people!

Comments

• Pa
      19th of Oct, 2008
    dynasty sales llc - book sales
    dynasty sales llc
    Yorkville
    Illinois

boy about 17 came to door later in evening, saying he was from yorkville, even giving the road across the way from our subdivision. claimed he was selling books for local hospital and it would help him achieve his goal to go to england for work on monty python play. This was a kid, so unfortunately it throughs a person of guard. I am cancelling my check and subscription as I looked up the company and saw it is a scam. his name was Craig Trautman. Beware

23rd of Nov, 2008
    Dynasty Sales LLC
    PO Box 82066
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    mydynastysales.com

David Samson (014) took an order from me for the Whole Grain Recipes book on June 27, 2008, and collected a check for $49.00 ($34.00 + $15.00). As of today, November 23, 2008, this item has not been received.

• Lt
      17th of Jun, 2009

Two young men claiming to live in the area came to our door in April stating they were selling magazines to raise money for an overseas trip with the ASU theater in London. We were told our magazines would arrive in 4-6 weeks. It has been two months and still nothing!!!

• Do
      12th of Mar, 2010
    Dynasty Sales LLC.
    The Woodlands
    Texas

A girl came to the door and i bought $50.00 worth of books and never received them, I found out now they are a scam group.

• Lm
      20th of Oct, 2010
    Dynasty Sales LLC
    3303 Equestrian Trail
    Marietta
    Georgia
    lesliemeyer@bellsouth.net

Unbelievable! The sweet college student (supposedly from the Univ. of GA) who was selling books for their soccer team--which, unfortunately, I bought for my grandchildren -- was totally believeable.
    I reckon the dead giveaway should have been when she told me to leave the recipient's line on my check blank " 'cause they have their own special stamp". Okay...
    I'm going to my bank tomorrow--I know, I know, good luck with that one.
    Whoever trains these people is doing a great job. Just think if they used their powers for good instead of evil!

20th of Nov, 2010
    West Chester
    Pennsylvania

I stupidly ordered $170.00 worth of books for my grandchildren back in July. To date I have not received any of the things I ordered.