Dynasty Industry / No refund no Magazine

1 PO Box 1060, Kittredge, CO. 80457Milpitas, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-888-9025

Jan, a Young man came to the door and tried to sell me a magazine. He was a starving college student trying to get enough points to go to Italy for school. I felt bad but the magazines were so expensive. $63 in cash later, I decided to cancel the next day. Mailed in my recpt and also sent via email a copy to customer service email listed. 10 days later no refund. sent multiple emails called multiple times. No even a peep. Got scamed and doubt I will be seeing any magazine suscription down the road.

How can this company not be taken down w/ so many complaints amazes me. And what kind of person can knowingly work for a company that scams good people?

My husband just lost his job... and this is what I have to deal with.

Comments

• Je
      6th of Mar, 2010

Absolutely. You have to fight back. They won't respond to emails, so call them incessantly and speak to a supervisor. Document ALL phone call dates and letters mailed to them. I am STILL waiting for my refund since September 2009, 6 months ago! My last interaction was in January (2 months ago). They told me over the phone that they'd mail the $60 refund within 30 days. As always, it never came.

Here is their contact information, directly from the receipt. Phone number: 303-674-8252, open M-F 9-5. Address: Face to Face Technologies, Inc / PO Box 1060 Kittredge, CO 80457. You will want to have your receipt number with you when you call (the sales rep should have given you a yellow stub receipt). Good luck and don't give up - that's exactly what they're counting on to make money.

• Cr
      5th of Jul, 2011

Ok, I hope that calling them consistently works because as of right nowm, the ONLY person that answers the phone doesn't seem to know a thing about their company because every answer I get is "I don't know". I took your advise and am supposedly going to have a supervisor call me, and I told her that I will be calling each day until it is resolved and if they get tired of me calling then maybe they will work a little harder to speed up the process. The phone number you have is also the same as 888-802-7128 for anyone trying to call them toll free!! Don't waste any long distance charges on them as well.