Dynamic Trust Financial Group / Scam artists

1 MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8665447538

I went online to find a personal loan that I could get approved for. i have bad credit so I wasn't sure where I would be accepted. I filled out a few surveys online. I was contacted by Jennifer Tyler from Dynamic Trust Financial Group and was told that I could get a $4000 loan. But because my credit was bad I needed to submit a collateral payment of $1377. And that I needed to submit this payment via Moneygram to a Tracie Martin in Canada. I was told that the money would be in my account that day. Needless to say the money never arrived. Is there anything I can do about this?

Comments

• To
      17th of Sep, 2009

Hi, I know where your coming from. They got me for $14, 000.00. Same names and company. I called local police departments, attorney generals, filed fraude complaints. No one was able to help. It was all fake. The only satisfaction is I learned a valueable lesson!!!

• Al
      16th of Nov, 2010

Thinking about doing business with Munro Lending a subsidary of Dynamic Trust anyone know them ?
    Alex in Phoenix.

20th of Nov, 2010

I am also looking at doing business with Munro lending, any one been scammed by them? Please comment

• Ta
      9th of Dec, 2010

I was told by Munro Lending I was approved for a $5000 loan and the private lender was from Canada. I originally sent $898 as collateral for the loan by Western Union, and then another $800 for insurance on the loan. I was told I needed another $700 for insurance as the original insurer declined to insure me. Now I cannot get a hold of them and the emails I send come back undeliverable. I hate to say that I have been scammed. It, unfortunately, could not have happened at a worse time in my life. I am being evicted out into the cold Monday and my family has no where to go. I am now [censored]

12th of Dec, 2010

I was also told by Munro Lending that we were approved for a $50, 000 loan that all we had to do is send them $1850. We sent it Western Union and they kept telling us that our loan was pending and the reason was because we wanted insurance on the loan and that they would need an additional $1400 so we told them we did not want the loan anymore we wanted our $1850 back. They told us they would mail us a check and it would take up to 7-14 days and it has been 15 days and when we call nobody answers so now we are kinda screwed so my advice dont deal with Munro Lending