Dyansys India (P) Ltd / Irresponsibility of Airtel staff

1 India Review updated:

Dear Complaints Board, I am Dilu Sreekanthan working in Dyansys India (P) Ltd., a customer of Airtel connection. Around 15days before i took new connection. But that connection is not activated now. Actually i took the new postpaid connection with the help of your staff named Jai Kumar(Not sure about the spelling). After that i tried to contact him because the we couldn't make call and even incoming facility is not there. But am really unhappy with this staff behavior. He is not at all picking up his mobile. But whenever i will send the sms like i will complaint against your irresponsibility he will send me back within one day he will activate. But until now he don't have the mind to call me back. Because everyday as a customer i will call him. But before taking the connection he used to call me and ask me like when he can come and meet me for new connection. Finally i send the sms like at least give me back security amount(500/-) which i paid for getting a connection. Monthly rent is coming but couldn't able to call. We are really unhappy because of his behavior. He may be thinking all others are fool.

Comments