DY Home Decor / Unable to Contact Merchant

1 15201 Mason Rd Ste 1000-111, Cypress, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800) 440 3174

On 11/13/2010, I ordered 6 DRs of wallpaper, my credit card was immediately charged $248.65. I received an order receipt with a UPS logo at the bottom but no estimated ship date and assumed I was dealing with a legitimate firm. On 11/15 and 11/23, sent emails requesting a ship date, on 11/22 and 12/23, left messages requesting a callback with no response. Today ( 11/26/2010), I contacted my credit card company requesting a refund. It's unfortunate that this merchant makes us all wary of internet mechants. When using a new merchant, I will now research @ merchantcircle.com before ordering!

Comments

• De
      19th of Sep, 2011
    DY Home Decor - non receipt of goods
    dy decor
    15201 Mason Road, suite 1000-11
    Cypress
    Texas
    Phone: 1-281-206-2664

I ordered goods in december 2010 which I have never received; but DYHOME DECOR promptly took my money. After numerous emails and telephone calls with no response except an answer machine, I've still not received my goods, or an explanation or my money back.d An excellent legit looking website which lures unsuspecting customers to be CONNED out of their money.
    ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

• Wi
      26th of Nov, 2011
    DY Home Decor - non receipt of goods
    DY Home Decor

I ordered 5 items. I've not heard a word since; e-mails and phone calls ignored and no items have arrived, but the money's gone!