[Resolved] Dwight Hegg Group

Posted: Oct 10, 2014 by

Rip off

I want to start off this complaint by saying that if you see the name Dwight Hegg/Dwight Moss name anywhere to run like hell! I paid this group of people $1150 for nothing. I wanted it to be true but of course they did nothing but provide me with a bogus account that I can not use. Do not work with them. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Resolution statement

Every issue has been satisfactorily resolved and I am requesting to have this complaint closed. Looking forward to do business with this group for a long time to come.
Complaint comments Comments (10)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category PTC/PTR Sites

Comments

N  23rd of Feb, 2015 by    +10 Votes
Do you even have any idea, how much peoples live's they have changed so far including me! I know this might be hard to swallow
but thats the reality, every business has some degree of failure and unfortunately you people are among them I was also, I received
only 2 payouts from sites and stopped receiving anything for more than one year. I had to pay more so I can start earning again and as
promised I again started earning. That's how, I know they must be working to solve your problems too. so just stop spreading wrong
words about them. You are blocking this opportunity from getting in the hands of people.
N  23rd of Feb, 2015 by     Best Advice +10 Votes
I knew, these people are going to resolve this ! Thank You GPTR .. :)
N  23rd of Feb, 2015 by    -5 Votes
What are you Talking about Annette? Nothing has been resolved they came back to us and asked for more money! Get your head out of the clouds!
D  1st of Mar, 2015 by    +9 Votes
Good idea with a incredible foundation of team, GPTR team is the market leaders and wish will be forever. Keep going guys.
N  1st of Mar, 2015 by    -8 Votes
omg! You guys really are something else. This is a total insult to my intelligence seeing all the stupid fake profiles with American names who can't even spell one word correct in English. What a joke! Dwight's group does not pay! They took my money last year and now they're trying to dip their greedy hands in again and get more. If anyone did get paid by them I encourage you to post screenshots.
N  11th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I don`t know why but i belive them :)
but i hope evrything goes right
N  17th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
Anyone get paid yet after their second attempt to get more money?
N  3rd of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
It seems more like a war between Dwight Hegg Group and GPTR. I'm utterly confused about continuing or canceling my account on these sites. Who to believe??? I'm a free member in GPTR and have earned a pretty big amount, but will I really get PAID...!!! Why should people waste their precious time in front of their computer screens.., just to get scammed...!! GOD, help me. Well, still if anyone is paid, kindly tell me. My mail ID is
deepshikha3d@gmail.com
A  26th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have not recieved payment yet
N  14th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes