DW Quail Golf

Customer Services

103 Ashton Farms Drive
Canton, Georgia
dwquailgolf.com
On 2/27/2016 I order product from DWQuailGolf.com. Items where to be shipped within 1 to 2 days of purchases. My credit card was charge on 02/29/2016 so I asked three simple questions. Here are all the responses.

On 2/29/2016 12:42 PM, Mr Gilmore wrote:
What is the status of my product I purchased order #448990 - Orange Whip Trainer + FREE 2 In 1 Instructional DVD Lessons With O'Leary + O'Leary 3 DVD Set. How will it be shipped and when will I receive it? When will I get a tracking number?

On 2/29/16 2:33 PM, David Quail wrote:
your order will ship in 1-2 days you ordered on the 27th.

On 2/29/2016 6:10 PM, Mr Gilmore wrote:
Mr. Quail,
You are a genius, you answer three different questions with one statement, Bravo. You must be the #1 employee, you pointed out that and I quote "your order will ship in 1-2 days you ordered on the 27th". Hummmm let's see today is the 29th and I know I only have a 6th grade education however I ordered on the 27th. Now, give me a minuet to think, the 27th to the 28th would be the 1st day, the 28th to the 29th would be the 2nd day. Seeing that you wrote back at 15:33:02 (3:33pm) you would think you would have an exact answer to one of my 3 questions I asked. However you are the Genius, please advise because I am lost.
The Ignorant Customer working his way to being an Upset Customer.

On 3/01/2016 10:35 AM, David Quail wrote:
do you want this order or not? it is on hold until I hear from you, it does not appear we can make you happy, perhaps you want to shop some other place?

On 3/1/2016 10:40 AM, Mr Gilmore wrote:
Yes, I want my order along with the information I request. You would think answering questions a customer asked would be good customer service however I could be wrong.

On 3/1/2016 10:53 AM, David Quail wrote:
i do not need grief from you, i am canceling your order and refunding your card. you can take the attitude someplace else.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

A  14th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Mr. quail needs some remidial customer service training.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree