DVDsboxedsets.com / fraud

FL, United States Review updated:

Fraudulent company. Ordered over 4 weeks ago. Have not received any merchandise and my credit card has been charged. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

Comments

An
  31st of Dec, 2008

dvdsboxedsets.com

I ordered a DVD set 3 weeks ago and have not received it. I've sent several emails with no response and the voice mail box is full - same experience as the others posting here.
Be
  7th of Jan, 2009
I ordered from DVDSBOXEDSETS.COM and I was counting on this company to be a good company based on being a valid "website". Boy was I wrong, It has been a month, and I haven't received anything and I am out money for no product.

I can't get any feedback from the company through email or phone calls. And they say, customer loyalty is something they value. Oh sure.

It is very frustrating when I wanted a this to be a Christmas gift.
Jv
  7th of Jan, 2009
I also was ripped-off by this company.
Jv
  7th of Jan, 2009
...also ripped-off by this CO...
Re
  15th of Jan, 2009

dvdsboxedsets.com - no merchandise
Texas

This c0mpany has no business having a website offering products to consumers when they obviously have no intention of honoring their so called business statement! I ordered from this company over 4 weeks ago and have received nothing. All of my attempts to contact them have been in vain, since obviously do not want to hear from the many angry customers they have! What should have been a Christmas present for my husband has just turned into a monetary loss of over $100. Be warned do not order anything from this company!
Ca
  18th of Jan, 2009
I've been had, too. I'll be contacting the Atty Gen's office and asking for help from the credit card company. Bottom line: if you've been scammed, report them!
Lo
  21st of Jan, 2009
Don't do business with these idiots! They are a complete scam! I ordered dvd's over 6 weeks ago and they immediately took the money from my credit card and I've NEVER received the merchandise!
Ra
  25th of Jul, 2009

Dvdsboxedsets.com

I ordered 3rd Rock From The Sun Series Seasons 1-6 on Decemmber 6th, 2008. My account was charged December 8th for $99.95. It is now February 17th 2009 and i still have not recieved it. I have called and emailed them several times and i have not heard from them.
Er
  4th of Jan, 2011

Dvdsboxedsets.com
dvdsboxedsets.com

I placed an order with dvdsboxedsets.com. My "account" shows my order as "pending". Of course, my credit card has been debited. I have tried to contact someone/anyone via e-mail and phone but have not received any response. Sounds like a scam to me. I will have to go through the trouble of disputing this charge on my credit card. I have been checking my credit card every day now for fraudulent charges. SCAM!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!
Sa
  25th of Nov, 2011

dvdsboxedsets.com

I ordered merchandise over 3 weeks ago and have not received anything. I have sent numerous emails without any response. I have tried calling several times and the mailbox is full and it does not accept any more messages. I paid with a debit card and it appears I have been taken.