DVDsboxedsets / No murchandice

Ruskin, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813-944-3018

They say 3 weeks or less for delivery.
They say they always respond to emails/phone calls.

They don't!!!
I placed an order over 4 weeks ago have not received the items.
Several calls have all gone to voice mail and now the mail box is full, so they are not listening to them.
Sent several emails no response.

I searched before I placed an order and found no information on this company so i am filing this in hope that no one else wont get burned.
Be

Comments

Fe
  23rd of Dec, 2008
The exact same thing has happened to me! I ordered a boxed set of DVD's for $99 on Dec. 8, 2008 & still have yet to receive them. I have sent emails, made calls, left messages (have NEVER spoken to a live person!) ...& have NEVER received a return email or call. Today I tried to call yet again & I get a recording that says the mailbox I am trying to reach is full & can not accept any messages. Is that any way to run a business???? Absolutely NO customer service. I'm so ticked because this was to be a Christmas gift for my son. I should have stuck w/ Amazon-have never has any problems with them! I'm calling my credit card company today. Willing to bet there is a charge for the merchandise, if so I will dispute it. I recommend that you DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!
Fe
  23rd of Dec, 2008
Called my credit card company & yes a charge was already placed on my account!!! Interestingly, when the credit card company (Visa) looked at this company they had a different name & phone #. Visa has Glimmer Save at 877-482-6066. When the Visa rep. called the # it had been disconnected. So, I disputed the charge.
Na
  24th of Dec, 2008
THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! IT WAS MY BROTHERS CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!
St
  29th of Dec, 2008
This is indeed a rip-off site. My research shows this site was formed by the same people who had a site called dvdseriessets.com at the same address and phone number, i.e. 817 Bayview Drive, Ruskin, FL. 33570 (813) 944-3018. The information of the owners I was able to uncover is a couple named Geoffery L. Holdemiller, and Mechael Miller in Ruskin Fl. She has numerous other aliases including Michelle R. Holdermiller, Rene Michelle Holdermiller, and Misha Miller. I researched this site and found no negative feedback prior to placing my order, but the domain was registered in the summer, so I believe they may have held off activating it until just prior to Christmas. There is a dite http://theinjusticesystem.org/mechael.htm where he has posted some sob story about her, I imagine this was also some kind of scam to get sympathy money or some such. The phone numbers posted there for him are bogus.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE !!!
Ra
  30th of Dec, 2008
same thing happened to me, I placed my order online on 12/05/08, was charged on 12/08/08 and have not been able to make contact with anyone at the company. Three emails and several phone call attempts, but no response and no merchandise.

I've filed a complaint w/ the Better Business Bureau and have contacted my credit card holder, however, since no specific delivery date was provided, I have to wait 30 days from the date of the charge. So next week I'll be calling them again to file a formal dispute. Will probably contact the Florida Attorney General and/or the Postal Service as well.
Ra
  5th of Jan, 2009
I can't believe that these criminals are able to screw everyone over the way they are doing. I also read up on the ripoff so called company and found that they are going further then just ripping us off and cheating us all out of our money, they are using our credit car information and such from registering to there site to steal our identities and ruin our credit. I was screwed out of over $100 for a Christmas Gift. If anyone is has any success if figuring out who this dirtbag is please post all of there personal information on here so we may be able to get our money back.

Don't forget to contact your credit card company and close the card out and have them issue you a new number and also try and go to the DVD site and delete your account information and also contact all 3 credit agencies and put a fraud alert and hopefully we ca catch it before they ruin our lives for decades if not for ever. Good Luck to all

Ray
Ba
  3rd of Feb, 2009
Recent contact information listed on a real estate ad is:

For Information Call Geoffrey Holdermiller

Phone: Cell: 813-447-1389

Or: 813-938-5215

Email: gholdermiller@msn.com
Ma
  5th of Feb, 2009
Maybe Mechael Miller's probation officer would like to know about all this. Google - Florida Department of Corrections, select Inmate Release Searchand type in her name. See what you find.