DVD's / Pirated material, poor quality, non existent customer service!

I ordered the complete series for Ally McBeal and Judging Amy. Both were incomplete and virtually unwatchable. Both included commercials since the episodes that were included were taped from tv reruns. I've been communicating via email with this company for 9 months. They promised replacements. None have been received. They promised a credit which has also never been received. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. You would be better to throw your money out the window. You'll certainly get more satisfaction.

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Dec, 2007

You never mention the company's name where you purchased your dvds? What's the company's name??? So we don't get burned or scammed...

• Sh
      23rd of Dec, 2007
    NaxPmedia
    Miami
    Florida
    www.naxpmedia.net

I ordered 2 complete collections from naxpmedia on 11/09 /07 I have yet to receive them. They will not answer my e-mails or phone calls. What do I do? Oh and by the way they are a buy safe company.

• Ly
      23rd of Dec, 2007
    DVDDonkey.com
    www.DVDDonkey.com

This company took my money and did not send the product. No response to multiple emails and voice messages. My fault for not checking them out ahead of time. Will attempt to pursue legal options for fraud if at all possible.

• Yv
      11th of Feb, 2008
    DVD's - FRAUD
    ULTIMATE DVD SHOP
    3726 AUDUBON ROAD
    Montgomery
    Alabama
    Phone: 334-613-0560

I ORDERED COMPLETE DVD SET .IT'S A DIFFERENT WORLD.. THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND DID NOT DELIVER PRODUCT.WITH ALL THESE COMPLAINTS WHY HAVEN'T ANYTHING BEEN DONE.. NEED TO FLIE A CLASS ACTION .... AND LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THESE CROOKS BEFORE THEY ORDER MERCHANDISE, AND NOT BE LIKE US... FIND OUT AFTER THE FACT.

• Lo
      26th of Dec, 2008
    DVD's - they canceled my order
    columbia house
    1400 n. fruitridge avenue
    Terre Haute
    Indiana

I SENT AN ORDER IN LAST WEEK FOR 7 DVD'S FOR 49 CENTS EACH/THEY SENT ME A LETTER IN THE MAIL AND CANCELED MY ORDER I HAVE BEEN WITH COLUMBIA HOUSE FOR A LONG TIME FOR THE CD'S/NEVER HAD A PROBLEM UNTIL NOW AND I ALSO RECOMMENED 5 NEW CUSTOMERS TO JOIN THEIR CLUB ALSO AND THEY CANCELED THEM TO/I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY /I THINK IT'S A SCAM/TO GET YOU TO APPLY ON LINE THEN CANCEL YOUR ORDER/PLEASE EXPLAIN/MRS. LORETTA LAMBERT 146 EASTERN AVENUE. SPFLD MASS/011069-3634/ALSO BE ADVISED MY FRIENDS DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER SO I LET THEM USE MY EMAIL/TO PLACE THEIR ORDERS/I'M VERY UPSET RIGHT NOW I WAS EXPECTING TO RECEIVE MY DVD'S BY CHRISTMAS TIME.I WOULD LIKE AN EXPLANTION A.S.A.P.

• Pa
      13th of Apr, 2010
    clickdvdstore
    California
    clickdvdstore.com

Hello,

Here are the sordid details... buyer beware!

*took over a month after payment (~$100) to receive DVD's
    *3 days after receipt i reported defective (describing the problems in detail) and requested a refund/return because it was unwatchable
    *they told me to try them on my computer even after I told them I only had a DVD player (1.5 year old phillips) on which I've played hundreds of DVD's never with even a small problem
    *i was housebound with a broken leg but managed to get someone to come get them and try on his computer. i had to nag him over a few weeks. finally he said it didn't work on his dvd rom either.
    *i told them all this and the responses started taking weeks while they repetiously explained how unusual this was.
    *finally, after months of dozens of stalling, repitious emails i was asked what the "error message" was at which point i refused to do any more research as they guy and I are not talking anymore and they never asked me to ask him that.
    *They told me they were not responsible for the fact that they were unwatchable though one in 10 discs work. If there was a freak problem with my DVD player, why would a couple discs work fine while the other 90% freeze, jump and break up utterly?
    *at this point they told me it was too late to get a refund. So I am stuck with defective dvd's and out of a hundred bucks.

Their scam is to deliver material after the 30 day period then stall you by email, then say sorry, it's too late...even though I requested a return/refund w/in 3 days of receipt.

Maybe if you have a dvd rom and want to watch dvds like that it's ok (audio/video quality is low and there are commercial segments from copying off television).

This is my first time getting scammed by online purchase though I only started last year outside Amazon. I think I'll only do Amazon in the future... Be Safe! ... C. Michelle Finley