DVDs Boxed Sets/ Glimmer Save / Received Nothing

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Ordered 12/23 Everybody Loves Raymond Complete Series $104.95 charged on 12/24/08. Now 1/10/09 an received nothing. Emailed the company 4-5 times, no response . Called everyday since order was placed to confirm it was received, but one number is disconnected, one is not available, and the other mailbox is full cant leave a message. Per the BBB have nothing on this company, no complaints until now, have found over 10 so far of others not receiving but being charged. Called my credit card company to cancel card and dispute the illegal transaction. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND SO SHOULD THE WEBSITE !!! I FIGURED THE PRICE WAS TOO GOOD COMPARED TO THE OTHER STORES !!! I GUESS U GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, I WILL REMEMBER THAT !! DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY EVER UNLESS U LIKE TO DONATE !!!

Ic

Comments

4th of Feb, 2009

On 21 December 2008, I ordered a boxed set of Seasons 1-5 of the television series NCIS for $109. The money has been charged to my card, but I have still not received my order. I have e-mailed the "company" several times asking for a status on my order and have yet to receive a response. I tried to call the company and was connected to a generic voice mailbox. Again, no response. I hate to think of how much money this "Geoffrey Holdermiller@msn.com" has pocketed by ripping off decent people. Don't place an order with GLIMMER SAVE DVD Boxed Sets.