DVDPlanet.org / Money taken, dvd's not received!

I, as everyone else, placed an order at the beginning of December for a Christmas present for my brother - dvd's that I cannot buy in the UK. The money was taken straight away from my credit card, which I pay in full each month. I did receive some correspondence from them apologizing for the delay, which I accepted.
It is now mid-February, I have sent email after email, to various addresses and still not response, or dvd.

Do not trust this company!

An

Comments

• El
      28th of Feb, 2008

I too ordered from them in early December and they did send a confirmation e-mail to say it had been dispatched.
    Their web site shop was closed for most of January and they never replied to my e-mails.
    I've just checked the site again and they've put up a notice, saying they will refund if you've not received anything but they had problems with their suppliers.
    I hope this helps everyone else, now we just have to wait and see if they refund.
    the web address if you need it

• Ly
      4th of Mar, 2008

These guys are crooks. Took the money immediately and never sent DVD's. Nor response to emails. Feds should look into them.