DVDPlanet.org / Never Received Order (like everyone else)

Like everyone else, I thought DVDPlanet was a legitimate site. My parents wanted to order my brother something special for Christmas, so I found this site to order him the perfect dvd set. The process seemed legit, but I guess I was very naive. My order was promised by Christmas, but when it did not arrive I started to have my doubts. Then they promised me they would express my product, of course it still has not arrived. Again, I thought it was an honest mistake and was horrified to find all of these complaints! This is the first time that anything like this has ever happened to me and it makes me terribly upset. For all of our sakes, I hope this matter can be resolved. Good luck to all and I hope we somehow get our money back.

Am

Comments

• Ba
      3rd of Jan, 2008

The DVDPlanet.org is a sham for sure. I too ordered a boxed set of DVD's from them and they charged my credit card and sent me a tracking number for my order which I tracked the day before Christmas. The tracking number told me the order arrived in New Hampshire... I'm in Arizona.

They told me they would reship... What a joke they never did! They dont answer my e-mails.

I'm demanding a refund but thats going nowhere. I can't believe there is no one out there to get them.

No internet police!!The internet is free game for all those crooks. I will never again order from any company on the internet except ones I have known and loved for years through catalogs I received.

• Mi
      5th of Jan, 2008

go to CYBERBIT website and ask for a refund, I was able to get one