DVDmdtv / charged on credit card for items not received

1 Fort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 260 483 2333

I placed an order on ll/10/o8 and immediately cancelled the order. The order was shipped anyway. I returned the order and asked that my credit card be credited. After numerous e-mails and telephone calls they e-mail that the charge would be credited back to my credit card. As of 11/22/08 it has not and now my e-mails are being returned. Have I been scammed and if so is there any course of action I can take

Comments

St
  24th of Dec, 2008

I placed an order back in October for a DVD series and when I received them I really wished I hadn't ordered them. I paid about $149 for really badly packaged DVDs. Also instead of getting seasons 1-5, they sent me season 4 twice. When I contacted them they said they were sorry and that season 5 was not available. I could return the discs or get refunded $25. I really had doubts about getting a refund and I really did not want to lose all my money so I chose to get the $25 back. Of course after promising me the refund I never heard back from them. I tried to e-mail them so many times but nothing. You can file a report at the internet crime complaint center. I will do the same.

Ch
  2nd of Feb, 2009
dvdmdtv - Missing discs
ChrisB
England, Surrey
United Kingdom

Ordered a 41 disc set - this arrived but with a number of discs missing. Since then promises to replace over several months and then no further response to e-mails.
Wish I'd investigated further and reported to PayPal within the dispute period. Needless to say I won't be dealing with this company again.