DVDMD.co.nz / taking payment but no deliver

1 Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Review updated:

This company took payment from my credit card for 2 box sets of dvds for the series Carnivale, but won't respond or send what I have paid for.

Comments

• Fa
      16th of Mar, 2009
    DVDMD.co.nz - Paid for DVD set that i never received
    DVDMD
    New Zealand
    dvdmd.co.nz

Purchased Box set on 21/02/2009, credit card was billed same day. Have yet to receive goods and 3 emails later no reply. No phone number to contact either.

• Un
      28th of Mar, 2009

Ordered a DVD box set on the 28/2/2009. Payment taken out of credit card but have not received the merchandise as yet (29/3/2009). The only way to contact is via email which was used numerous times with no reply even though it states they reply promptly. Do not recommend this site as it is a scam to get your money. If it is to good to be true for value... question it you might be out of pocket.

• Ki
      12th of Apr, 2009

I ordered from this company too. The amount on my credit card was reserved but never went through in the end and the company has never responded to any emails since. Obviously, I never recieved my order either.
    dvdmd.co.nz...one to keep away from!

• Ri
      25th of Apr, 2009
    DVDMD.co.nz - did not receive dvds I paid for.
    Victoria
    Australia

I have ordered X Files DVDs on the 25th February 2009. I have emailed them numerous times to track my order but I have received no response. I have even used 3 different email addresses as they claim that their emails have been recognised as spam and no response. I think that I have paid for DVDs that I will not receive.

• Em
      29th of Apr, 2009

I have been waiting since the end of January for my order of Andromeda box set. They responded to my e-mails at first but now they seem to be ignoring me. After numerous requests for a refund I think my money is gone.

• Ki
      29th of Apr, 2009

In a strange twist, my friend who ordered from this company soon after I did received exactly what they ordered and was happy with their transaction. Go figure!
    I, on the other hand, have ended up cancelling my credit card on my credit card company's advice whose experience suggested the company will charge me at a much later date when I least expect it. I have still never received even one email from DVDMD.co.nz despite my many attempts to contact them.

• Ca
      29th of Apr, 2009

I did recieve my dvds only to find they were coppies and did not work.
    I tried to contact them and same thing, no reply.
    This has been an eye opener for me and i will not trust anyone on the internet any more. Thanks DVDMD.co.nz.

• Vi
      17th of May, 2009

HOW IS IT THAT THESE CRIMINALS ARE STILL OPERATING
    AFTER HAVING STOLEN SO MUCH MONEY

• Vi
      17th of May, 2009

you are in NZ
    why have the NZ authorities not put a stop to these criminals
    and why are we not getting our refund?

• Sk
      30th of May, 2009
    DVDMD.co.nz - Paid for DVD set that i never received
    Queensland
    Australia

In january this year i ordered a boxed set of of dvd's that i paid for in full and i have still received them 5 months later. I emailed them four or five times and got nothing back. I then threatened them with legal action and they replied saying that i would be reimbursed the next week. I am still waiting and by the looks of the complaints here i probably wont ever see the dvd set or my money ever. I will never buy anything of the net again like that.