DVDmd / No Merchandise

United States, New York, Roosevelt Review updated:
I ordered dvds from this company totaling $312.00. I have yet to recive and merchandise and when I call they just tell me they are having problems with there shipping department and that the trackingt number they gave me will work with 24-48 hours. I waited a week and still it doesn't work. I called the USPS and they told me they have no idea where I got that tracking number from and that it looks like it fake. I called back to DVDMD one morning and asked to speak with a supervisor and they told me that they didn't have any supervisor there at this time. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!! I am so through with this company I have began to seek legal counsel against them. This is fraud and theft and they should be punished. I suggest everyone do they same.

N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
I ordered 2 DVDs over 2 weeks ago. I have emailed the company 3 times and have received no response.
N  6th of Mar, 2009 by

dvdmd - OMG WhatTheHell!?!

Do they have a phone number that isn't in China??

They've apparently lost my tracking number when they haven't even sent me one. What's with that?
A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
i ordered dvd the week before valinetines day . i never recieved nothing . then3 weeks after i ordered sent me a message saying my dvds were sent thenweek later sent me a message saying they would refund my money(march 10th) wrote them and never got a response back yet its been 7 days since they said they would give me my money back.DONT TRUST THEM!!!