DVDmania.com / alias---planetdvdstore.com

BUYER BEWARE!!!
DVD MANIA.COM IS ALSO OPERATING UNDER THE NAME
PLANET DVD STORE .COM SCAM ARTIST.DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE JERKS!!!
THEY DO NOT LIST ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER ON WEBSITE

Comments

• Ra
      19th of Feb, 2009

ya i ordered from them $140.00 worth of movies and they wont answer emails better stay clear

• Ab
      25th of Feb, 2009

is there anyway that you can help, or give advice i unknowingly bought from this site when i have A) been charged for a quantity of two boxsets; i only wanted the one and B) have been unable to contact the site as well as recieve a one product of discusting conditions.
    is there any help that you could offer me please i would be very grateful, it has cost me £87 and i am appalled at what has been charged for what i recieved.

please contact me on abbieanita@hotmail.co.uk

Thankyou.

5th of Mar, 2009

Yeah I ordered from the web site as well. Buyers beware. DO NOT ORDER from this web site. Their products are misrepresented. I have also tried to contact them to no avail. However I did find out thru my husband that you can call and complain to your credit card company about not being able to reach them. You then can explain to them that they have misrepresented their product. Your credit card company should be able to reverse the transaction and block them from charging you again. You should save all corespondence you have with them as you may need to provide proof to your credit card company. Hope this helps.

Debra

• Mi
      9th of Mar, 2009

BEWARE!!! DO not order from planetdvdstore.com i ordered the complete series of family matters and the disks came numbered and in a funky looking box, I have e-mailed them several times and i am not sure how to contact them they will not answer me back through e-mail or by phone and i am pissed off i got miss led! and i dont know how to get my money back

Shawna