DVDLegacy / Fraudulent Business

Back in October 2008 I purchased a DVD off ebay, payed with paypal, after 1 month emailed to say I didn't get it and reply stated I would get a refund, well after 2 -3 months and many emails back and forth, still got no refund and my last email they didn't even reply. They are the most fraudulent company I have ever had to deal with and I recommend that if this company is still trading that no one buys any products from them as they will take your money and not give you a product for it.

A  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
When are you people going to learn-DVDLegacy is a SCAM. Stop payment-if you still can and make sure you report them to the FTC and law enforcement.
N  13th of Feb, 2009 by

DVDLegacy - Bad service

Tried to purchase a DVD from this company (The Great Challenge). Almost a month with no communication from the seller. Checked feedback rating from Ebay on this seller and apparently I wasn't the only one with non-communication and no items received. All in all, a bad experience. No item received. No money back (yet) and no communication.
N  8th of Apr, 2009 by
I have been conned by this company too. Am in UK and ordered dvd via Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.

Over 5 weeks later nothing has arrived and any emails to them were ignored.

Had to then contact Amazon who only then told me this seller was no longer using their site. Whether the company fled [have just found their feedback describes lots of others suffering same non-delivery] or if Amazon finally removed them for bad practice; has not been stated.

Amazon make money on every transaction with such companies plus customer personal details are therefore given to potentially fraudulent companies. Amazon really should protect customers and may be legally liable for losses.
A  25th of Apr, 2009 by
Although initially well pleased with DVDLegacy's service in the past, I ordered two CD's from this company in March 2009 through the Amazon.co.uk website. I never received the CD's and the company never answered to my emails. I reported this to Amazon.co.uk and filed a complaint. I recently received an email from Amazon.co.uk stating that DVDLegacy was not selling anymore from their website. I should receive a refund from Amazon. 'Nuff said. jayhikkss