DVDdonkey.com / Paid for dvd rifleman tv series didn't receive anything!

Manitoba, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-7-tv-show

I paid $132.98 for "the rifleman the complete series ". I have received nothing. order was placed 1-16-07, my credit card was charged 1-18-07. I tried phoning, left messages, no one returned my calls. It is really a shame that you can't see these people in person. I am sure that if you could there wouldn't be any more scams to pull. They just hide behind MAMA'S apron strings. I hope that more people check out web sites before they buy. Not to be stupid like me... frank U.S.
Fr

Comments

Sh
  12th of Feb, 2008
ORDERED DEAN MARTIN ROASTS COLLECTION ON 1/10/08 AND WAS CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD ON 1/11/08. NEVER RECEIVED MERCHANDISE. CALLED MANY TIMES AND GOT SAME RECORDED MESDSAGE THAT MY PARTY WAS NOT A VAILABLE AT THIS TIME. TOLD ME TO LEAVE MESSAGE, LEFT SEVERAL, NEVER RECEIVED CALL BACK OR ANSWER TO E-MAIL OR PHONE MESSAGES. AM CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD COMPAMY TO LODGE COMPLAIN.
An
  13th of Feb, 2008
Place an order on 1/10/2008 1x boston public complet tv series on dvd I charded it to my credit card for $53.99 left many messages and emails goings on three weeks now.

DVDDonkey.com Logo DVDDonkey.com