DVDdonkey.com / Paid for dvd rifleman tv series didn't receive anything!

1 Manitoba, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-7-tv-show

I paid $132.98 for "the rifleman the complete series ". I have received nothing. order was placed 1-16-07, my credit card was charged 1-18-07. I tried phoning, left messages, no one returned my calls. It is really a shame that you can't see these people in person. I am sure that if you could there wouldn't be any more scams to pull. They just hide behind MAMA'S apron strings. I hope that more people check out web sites before they buy. Not to be stupid like me... frank U.S.

Fr

Comments

• Sh
      12th of Feb, 2008

ORDERED DEAN MARTIN ROASTS COLLECTION ON 1/10/08 AND WAS CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD ON 1/11/08. NEVER RECEIVED MERCHANDISE. CALLED MANY TIMES AND GOT SAME RECORDED MESDSAGE THAT MY PARTY WAS NOT A VAILABLE AT THIS TIME. TOLD ME TO LEAVE MESSAGE, LEFT SEVERAL, NEVER RECEIVED CALL BACK OR ANSWER TO E-MAIL OR PHONE MESSAGES. AM CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD COMPAMY TO LODGE COMPLAIN.

13th of Feb, 2008

Place an order on 1/10/2008 1x boston public complet tv series on dvd I charded it to my credit card for $53.99 left many messages and emails goings on three weeks now.