DVDDiesel.com / Dvddiesel is unreliable

1 Lincoln, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 402-326-3152

Dvddiesel took my money right away, but i didn't get my dvd box set i orderedfor awhile. It was a gift for my mom for mothers day, I ordered her the Hallmark series Beauty and the Beast. When she went to watch season one, it turned out to be Beverly Hills 90210!!! Now I cant get a hold of anyone! 70 bucks for an almost complete box set, they suck!!!

To

Comments

• Do
      21st of Nov, 2007
    www.DvdDiesel.com - Did not receive dvd!
    Dvddiesel.com
    11319 brunswick ave
    Cleveland
    Ohio
    Phone: 2166634652
    www.dvddiesel.com

Have been waiting for a month now to receive order. They take your money right away but don't come through, they gave me a tracking number that doesn't exist. Is this place exist? You call the phone and nobody ever answers. Stay away from this place.

• Gl
      22nd of Dec, 2007

Its been 4 weeks now and nobody answers phone or E-Mails!

• Da
      11th of Feb, 2008

Same problem. Ordered box set and never received. Can't track order and emails go unanswered. Phone number is temorarily out of service. What else can I do?

• Ky
      22nd of Nov, 2008
    DVDDiesel.com - Fraud Company

I, too, experienced problems with this company. I ordered the series of Mama's Family, only to discover it was not what they had advertised on there website. Plus, the discs were mislabeled and one of the discs wouldn't even play as it hadn'y been finalized after recording. Spent a year trying to contact them and got one response telling me they'd replace the disc(s) and never heard from again.
    Reported this company to all the major studios and now they're off the internet after criminal charges.