DVDCraze / Demage dvds, poor quality

NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.877.788.7469

BE WARE OF DVDCRAZE AND DON'T BUY FROM THEM. Not only did it take months for me to finally get my order when on the email confirmation states 12-14 days, the DVD's were poorly recorded, many of the last tracks on most disc's would not play, there were other tv shows on dvd's and many of the shows were not on the series and were missing.

This business is dishonest, awful customer service and they are dishonest and lie continually.

Please I would hope this gets posted so everyone coming across this will not order from them avoiding being ripped off.

Valarie

More DVDCraze Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Au
  7th of Jan, 2008
I have to fully agree. I did finally receive my DVD set that I ordered. Upon receiving the DVD set, the cases were cracked up due to poor packaging. I followed their instructions on how to get replacement DVD's if any of them were scratched or missing. Let just say it has been over a year and I still have not gotten 3 discs replaced. It wouldn't have been so bad but my order wasn't complete. Out of the 24 disc set, only two of the discs were scratched really bad and one of the discs was a duplicate of another one so that means that like 3 of the episodes from my set is missing... and they are the best episodes that includes the finale!!!

Anyway, I can go on and of about the number of emails I have sent regarding this. At first they would send back a reply stating that it is being worked on. Now they don't send anything. I guess they just think people forget about this stuff. I spent a great deal of money on that DVD set and I at least want a complete set.

So people, please do not order fromthis company. It is a rip off!!!