DVDCollections.tv / Paid and still have not received my order!

1 250 the east mall-suite#1242Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: none

Ordered dvds paid for them on 11/17/2007 and still have not received them yet was notified that my order was shipped to the wrong address and that it was reshipped to the right address. They thank me for my patience and cooperation and i am still waiting 12/16/2007. I have emailed them 3 times and have not heard from them its a total scam beware they also go under support@dvdcollections.tv.

Comments

• Br
      16th of Dec, 2007

This company did the same exact thing to me!!! I still don't have my DVDs and they have a canned emal that will be sent to you no matter what you type. It will say the following:

"Hello,

Your replacement order has been shipped out
    already. It was due Dec 6-8th, but with the
    busy Christmas season, a small delay can be
    expected.

Your order should be there within a matter of
    a few business days.

Regards,
    Brian Lawson
    Management"

Does this Brian Lawson even exist or is this an elaborate scam? If anyone finds a good number please post it. Thanks,

• Ka
      16th of Dec, 2007

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and include your situations in my case as well if you would like.

• Je
      17th of Dec, 2007

I am having the same problem. I ordered my stuff back on 11/9/07 and have had the same run around. I even contacted the BBB in Canada and they said they couldn't help me out.

• Al
      20th of Dec, 2007

I placed an order with them on 11-3-207 and got the same emails as the rest of you. after I did a search of the company I called my charge card company and cancelled my charge accnt..then 2 days ago my order shows up at my house, when I opened the box the dvd's I ordered where all bootleg copies..I tried to contact them yet again and this time they have blocked my email address..you would think that someone could do something about this, there are copywrite laws..

• Ti
      24th of Dec, 2007

I have had the exact same problem, and I ordered my DVD's on 1110/2007. I got the exact same reply when trying to contact them, but my last email I told them I was going to call my credit card company and my local FBI office. I then received an email informing me that that I should just contact my credit card company to get a charge back because, their assets have been fronzen by their bank. I started the charge back process, and I did call the FBI local office and they are looking into the complaint. I also just received my DVD's a few days ago, but they are total bootleg copies. The picture and sound are bad, and sometimes a station identifier appears in the corner. I will be calling the FBI again to report the bootleg DVD's.

• Rl
      2nd of Jan, 2008

Happened to us also. We received the dvd's but not the total amount advertised. Rip off. Turned them in to the BBB of Canada but don't expect much support there after reading these. :(

5th of Feb, 2008

The DVD set that I received from them was of poor quality,and it was recorded off the Sci-Fi channel!. It was very poorly recorded,my cat cpould do a better job! Total rip off!.

• Du
      6th of Jul, 2009

I sent for a set of "The Six Million Dollar Man" DVD's, and they fouled up my order 3 times. When I finally got the set, several of the discs would freeze up and not continue playing, and several had no sound. I could not get in touch with them to return the defective discs. They are total rip-offs and cheats. I found a vendor from iOffer who sold me the set in plain white envelopes, and every disc played near perfect. Picture quality was 8 1/2-9 out of 10. I used the nice cases with art work to keep the good discs in, and the bad ones went into the trash. It cost me $70.00 for the set from DVDCollections and $40.00 from the second vendor from iOffer. I've seen some other websites that look suspiciously like theirs, and I'm very hesitant to deal with them. A sad state of affairs when you dream of seeing an old TV show you grew up with, and someone eaten up with greed steals your dream in order to make a fast buck. I hope they choke to death on any kind of food they eat that was purchased with their ill-gotten gains. I'd choke them to death with my bare hands personally if I ever found the rotten ###.

• Co
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    DvdCollections.tv - Did not receive refund
    dvdcollections.tv
    dvdcollections.tv

The Carol Burnett collection was never received. It was never signed for or
    accepted and stayed at the post office and was returned. Colleen Fallon's
    credit card was never credited for the amount.
    Credit card charged $82.98 Charged on 11/18/07 Please credit the amount
    today.
    Your order will arrive this week, many of the reshipped orders have been
    arriving since last friday and yours was included in this batch. It will
    arrive with USPS.

Happy Holidays

----- Original Message -----
    From:
    To:
    Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 4:30 PM
    Subject: DVDCollections.tv: User filled in Contact Us form!

> You have received this notification from DVDCollections.tv
    > Subject: order number 50759
    > Message:
    > Please cancel my order. I have never received the Carol Burnett DVD
    > collection. This was suppose to be a Christmas gift for someone and I have

> not received it so I will have to get her something else. My credit card
    > was already charged-please contact my credit card company and issue me a
    > refund since I never received anything from you.
    > Colleen Fallon