DVDBoxedSets.com / No answer

I ordered a box set of dvds from this company they said it would be 3 weeks to deliver. My order status has not changed from the time I ordered it, has said pending since i made the transaction. I checked with my bank they took the money as soon as I completed the order.

I have made several attempts to contact them, my emails go un answered and the answering machine on phone says mailbox is full no longers accepting messages.

Do not order from this web site!!!

Da

Comments

• Gb
      20th of Mar, 2009

I own the domain name dvdboxedsets.com and there is no 'store' for the real domain name dvdboxedsets.com. There is only a parking page for the domain name. There are no dvds, no shopping cart and no way to place orders at the website dvdboxedsets.com

This scam started over the holidays in 2008 and seems to have resumed in February for some reason.

If you ordered from any website purporting to be dvdboxedsets.com then you have been a victim of a spoofed website and you should file a claim with your credit card company

I do not know who the people are. I have never authorized or allowed the use of the domain name for any other purpose except to the company that hosts the parking page. However I have been contacted by numerous people via my administrative information for the domain name.

• Li
      1st of Sep, 2011
    DVDBoxedSets.com - My order status has not changed from the time I ordered it
    DVDBoxedSets.com
    dvdboxedsets.com

I ordered a package set of dvds from the company they said it would be 3 weeks to deliver. My order status has not changed from the time I ordered it, has said pending since i made the transaction. I checked with my bank they took the CASH as soon as I completed the order.