DVDbooth.com / Check bounced

1 11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200United States Review updated:
Phone: +1.6613102107

I ordered a box set of the original TV series for my husband from DVDbooth.com. I contacted them after a month and was told it was coming. I contacted them again two weeks after and asked directly if I was being scammed. They said no and asked to wait. I tried to email again yesterday and it bounced back.

Do
Jun 6, 2013

Comments

• Li
      3rd of Sep, 2013

which email address did you use? i also placed an order from this website, got delayed. I contacted DVDbooth on their website about this and they informed me that it was back-ordered at the time of my purchase. I am very pleased with their honest reply and they offered me a discount on next purchase as a gesture of apology. Other than that, I’m pleasantly contented with the whole package. It played perfectly in my DVD player. The quality is totally watchable with nice quality. DVDbooth.com really knows the importance of their customer’s satisfaction and I think it’s their aim which is very good! Hope they will continue being honest and reliable like they showed me. Outstanding customer service. maybe you can try to email them again? coz in my case they helped me

• Li
      3rd of Sep, 2013

have you tried to email them again? they did reply to me when i encountered problems with my order. I contacted DVDbooth on their website about this and they informed me that it was back-ordered at the time of my purchase. I am very pleased with their honest reply and they offered me a discount on next purchase as a gesture of apology. Other than that, I’m pleasantly contented with the whole package. It played perfectly in my DVD player. The quality is totally watchable with nice quality. DVDbooth.com really knows the importance of their customer’s satisfaction and I think it’s their aim which is very good! Hope they will continue being honest and reliable like they showed me. Outstanding customer service.

• Ca
      23rd of Oct, 2013

I am still waiting for my order and now they have changed the name of the company when charging my card. I would love to know what to do next?