DVDAvenue.tv / Bum company!

I ordered a DVD collection on December 18, 2007 and never got the item. The answer was that the item was always backordered. Now I don't hear from them at all! $98.00 GONE!

Ae

Comments

• Pa
      19th of Apr, 2008

My experience is much the same as others - ordered complete series of Man from Uncle - 25 DVD's in total - 6 DVD's are faulty and unusable. My email complaints have gone unanswered and I am about to request a full refund from this company. Whatever you do - do not deal with DVDAvenue.tv they will rip you off.

• Er
      6th of Aug, 2008

I ordered The Wonder Years DVDs from DVDAvenue.tv and put in the first disc (episodes 1-19). The quality was much to be desired but I was just so happy to watch my favorite show of all time!! Then came time for disc 2. It started at episode 37... what happened to 20-36??? I figured maybe the discs were mixed up. NOPE! Basically they sent me disc 3 twice. I have not looked at the other discs so not sure what I am going to find.
    Tried contacting the company only to find out there is NO way to contact them. The number on my credit card was out of service. Then I found a phone number regarding a civil lawsuit and spoke to a guy who was SHOCKED I purchased from them. The reason being that the FBI and Canadian Police arrested the guys months ago! Apparently they were supposed to be shut down in December2007; yet somehow I ordered DVDs in July 2008.
    Thankfully I used my chase credit card and reported the fraud and disputed the charge. I will not be charged until they investigate. I had to get a new credit card number because I heard reports of them using credit numbers and stealing identities.

You know, I didnt lose money which is fine... but I just want my Wonder Years DVDs!!! I just want to watch my favorite show of all time. Is it so much to ask for???