DVD Writer (LG) / Under Warranty

1 India Review updated:

To:

LG Customer Care

Dear Sir,

Sub: - DVD Writer (Under Warranty)

I have given one DVD Writter to your Authorised Service Centre i.e. M/s Shivatronic, Ravinagar, Nagpur on Dt. 06.07.2009. The necessary Receipt to this effect has also been given by them. Since then I have been constantly following up with them to get the DVD Writter repaired at the earliest. However, now almost one month is already passed and they have neither repaired the DVD nor informed as to when it will be ready. Whenever I contact them, every time they have a common reply that the spares are not available and is expected from LG. Since the matter is getting delayed considerably I contacted LG on their Toll Free Number i.e [protected] and I have been informed that they have not received any such complaint.

I am very sorry to say that such kind of useless co-ordination and service was not expected from a brand name like LG. and will definitely take care in future to avoid buying such products and make others to follow the same.

In view of the above, you are requested to please take up the matter with Shivatronic and arrange for early repair of my DVD.

Kindly confirm.

Thanking You

Regards,
Mahendra Pokale

Comments

• Ah
      29th of Mar, 2010

YES WE ALL ARE AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENTS, AS WE ALSO GONE THROUGH IT.

• Dv
      2nd of Nov, 2010

my dvd r/w is not working