DVD World / DVD Destination / Game Destination / Bad business

These guys lied to me. I emailed Game Destination and told them my game order never arrived. They said it was on the way. This was the only time I was able to contact them. After waiting 3 weeks all attempts to contact them have proven fruitless. They do not reply to emails. They do not answer their phone, or return messages. If there is a problem it seems they run the other way and ignore it.

Eddie Papetti is the owner. Their company address is 63 McGaw Ave. Lake Grove, NY 11755. It is a RUN DOWN HOUSE in a residential neighborhood.

The way he self-promotes himself all over the web is a joke. Stay away from DVD World Online, Game Destination, or any other of these so called companies!

More DVD World / DVD Destination / Game Destination Complaints & Reviews

Plus DVD World / DVD Destination / Game Destination - Never recieved my order [3]

D  21st of Mar, 2008 by
Your comments where are false. The DVD World Company does not operate out of a "Run Down House" as you claim. We've been in business over 9 years and have won several awards for our business excellence. We answer e-mails within minutes of the e-mails being received, far faster than any other online business. We also are one of the few online stores to offer Live Support to our customers as well.

Our Customer Service rankings on such sites as Yahoo Shopping show that we take care of our customers.
D  13th of Jul, 2010 by