DVD World / DVD Destination / Game Destination / Never recieved my order

Beware of DVD World Online aka DVD Destination aka Game Destination. I found them through my Google account. Google offers check out services with a variety of companies, but this one is not legitimate! I purchased a nintendo ds lite game system on Dec. 18th and paid extra to have it sent via fed ex two day express delivery. Almost two weeks later it has not arrived and fed ex has no record of anything being ordered for my address. The company does not respond to emails or calls. Also, google checkout has not responded to my complaints. I spent $150.00 and have received no response.

More DVD World / DVD Destination / Game Destination Complaints & Reviews

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2007

I'm in the same boat. I placed my order on Dec 16th, my card was charged on the 16th, and supposedly the order was shipped on the 19th. I haven't seen it. My emails have received no reply. I call and am told operators are busy, leave a number and they'll call you back - no return calls. They have a live chat support on their site, but no one ever responds. My next step is to have my credit card dispute the charge.

• Ro
      8th of Jan, 2007

Game Destination never sent my order either. They do not answer or return customer calls, nor do they return emails. Spread the word...these guys should be put out of business! Ordered on 12/11 still waiting on 1/9.

9th of Jan, 2007

Same experience here. Ordered on 12/18/06. Still trying to make contact as of 1/9/07. Even worse, on a past order I placed (which I later canceled) I was able to get through to customer service about the status of the order, but I was twice lied to. They actually tried to say that my order had been sent out, but I never received anything.