DVD TVAddicts / No refund for faulty goods!

Ordered a box set of DVD's. Arrived ok, should have been 83 episodes on 15 discs. All discs are present but 32 of the episodes are missing! Contacted the company right away & asked for a refund, this was agreed. Been waiting ever since, it's now over 6 months to refund $180. I have sent them 65 emails & all I hear is "your refund is under review" although it was approved in July '07. Then they tell me they are having trouble refunding back to my credit card. I asked them to send me a cheque but they can't do that either! Next time I email them it back to "your refund is still under review". I have asked to speak to a manager & get cut off, this has happened 3 times. I've asked for there mailing address to write to the Managing Director but they do not respond! Just because I'm in the UK they think I can't do anything about it. Believe me I will!!

Va

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2007
    DVD TVAddicts - Fraud and cheating!
    DVD TVAddicts
    Georgia

Tried to call them number of times with no luck. Tried the live chat with no luck. Sent a lot of emails with no luck. Was a Christmas present for my husband and now he has nothing to open up on Christmas morning.